Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum Request: Off-topic

May we get an off-topic forum if possible? A place where we can discuss sports, family, friends... *cough* and maybe even politics  :s 

Thank you kindly,

Welphgryn of the Southern Isles

Comments

• Options
    This is a great idea, minus Politics. I really like to keep that out of this little community of kickstarters and backers. If it's REALLY needed, perhaps a separate (heavily moderated) forum.
  • Options
    I like your sig.  =)

Also, join the discord.gg/AshesOfCreation if you haven't.  That's mostly OT anyways (but thankfully very little covfefe).  :)
  • Options
    Oh boy the three things you never should take to strangers about sports, religion, and politics and you want to put that all in one place. Well I won't say I'm against it but we will definitely see how good of a community we have after a month of that  :p
  • Options
    Great Idea, in general you should branch as much as possible in my opinion.
    That way the right people can find the right topic they are looking for.
  • Options
    I like it we could even turn it into a bar to relax ^^
  • Options

nagash said:
    I like it we could even turn it into a bar to relax ^^
    I don't think you need a bar for that. :)

I'd prefer a good cup of tea with good conversation that isn't apt to be too confrontational.  

Maybe you could offer  Ibuprofen for the headaches that will ensue when the politics. religion and sports are discussed.

My heads still spinning from a couple threads posted yesterday. lol
  • Options
    Thumbs up for an off-topic forum. :)
  • Options
    I agree xD We need forum games and somewhere to post pictures or our beautiful pets ;D I got lots of frog pictures waiting xD