Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Please make Oceanic servers...

for the love of all that is good and holy make at least 1 oceanic server. there's a HUGE player base here in AUS ( and surrounding island countries) that constantly gets overlooked and shafted. you can't be truly competitive in PVP on 200 + ping, and everything else you have to work off a slight delay to timing things if stuff doesn't outright hop/teleport around like in some other games.

so when you bring out your first servers i truly hope to see one down our side of the planet.

Comments

• Options
    Great news there will be oceanic servers!!!!!
  • Options
    Ummm yes. There will be oce and sea servers. Woo-hoo! 
  • Options
    #FAQ
    Will there be an OCE server?

As of May 2nd, Steven, the Creative Director has announced that there will be SEA/OCE Servers available.

BAsicly just tagging myself here to link the evercoming question back to this one.

• Options
    Dang, I know what server I want to play on now.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    As an Australian player, i hope this doesn't mean we will be region locked to these servers, i would prefer to play with my NA friends on the NA server, despite the ping. NA server communities always seem less hostile too.
  • Options
    @Icewave ,@Shunex is the best person around here to give answers... but I thought I'd read another answer to the same question about Russia that said there wouldn't be any region locking....
  • Options
    Shunex said:
    Great news there will be oceanic servers!!!!!

• Options
    @Icewave There won't be any region locks :smile: