Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I missed the kickstarter...

Is there any other way i can donate my $500. I think those guys might actually get it right. can't wait.

Comments

• Options
    During this month there will be a donation method with new goals on the website.
    but keep in mind that you don't receive the kickstarter bonuses when you donate during that time
  • Options
    :( 2 days late. Kind of makes me sad.
  • Options

There will be rewards for June backers but they aren't the same as the KS rewards. After June it will be no longer possible to financially contribute.

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    "Because of the high amount of our members requesting alternate payment methods that Kickstarter did not offer, I have decided that during the month of June I will extend our crowdsourcing through our website for those of you who were unable to purchase packages through Kickstarter.  I felt it was unfair to deny our communities in Europe and abroad, the ability to participate in this amazing kickstarter, simply because Kickstarter does not support Paypal."

You can read more on this kickstarter update:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1791529601/ashes-of-creation-new-mmorpg-by-intrepid-studios/posts/1901932

It might be hard to see, but there is a link above this line.
  • Options
    Bear in mind payment won't be possible until tomorrow or Tuesday.
  • Options
    Got it thanks. Still it feels a bit disappointing not getting the perks because of a 2 day gap, but i guess that's how they want it to be. It's ok.
  • Options
    Bohdi said:
    Got it thanks. Still it feels a bit disappointing not getting the perks because of a 2 day gap, but i guess that's how they want it to be. It's ok.
    its more of legal issues if they were to make the kickstarter exclusive perks available after the kickstarter has ended
  • Options
    There will be Perks for those who back via the website. More details should be avaliable tomorrow.
  • Options
    ok thanks
  • Options
    Bohdi said:
    ok thanks
    @everyone Glorious Ashes Community! Having now received a portion of the information from kickstarter, we are still waiting for the the 14-day period from Kickstarter to supply us with the final list of backers! Unfortunetly there is no way for us to speed this process up, since this is on Kickstarter's end.  Once this information has been given to us, we will be sending out emails to your registered Kickstarter emails in order to coordinate the synchronization with your AshesofCreation.com accounts.  The June backing period will begin once we have finished this process, and will last 30 days.  Our 2 Live Streams for the month of June are scheduled for 3pm PDT June 16th and 12pm PDT June 30th.  With over 14,000 members now on Discord, and over 140k accounts registered, our community is growing at lightning speed.  I am grateful to have such an amazing community that helps out new members with links to information and a welcoming atmosphere.  Together, we will create an MMORPG we can be proud of, Much love - Steven ❤

We will find out more soon so just hold on tight! Welcome to our community!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Double posted :/
This discussion has been closed.