Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pain Train [PTX] Multi-Core | Sieges | Node Building |PvX | Non-Toxic | Discord | Since 2005

Comments

• Options
    mah join...am ah am ah healer for sure... :)
  • Options
    whacky said:
    mah join...am ah am ah healer for sure... :)
    Do It!
  • Options
    Love me some heals!!
  • Options
    Everyone loves healz
  • Options
    YAY Just got my kickstarter key code!
  • Options
    @Blunderbuss you can always hit us up on discord we are quick to respond!
  • Options
    @Blunderbuss Drop in our discord any time if you have questions. Otherwise a few key points I think to describe our gaming community is we strive to have fun, real life comes first, we are made up for all over the world but game on NA servers!
  • Options
    Pain Train is looking for gamers who will be active in both Discord and in game! Recruiting exceptional individuals no matter your playstyle! PM, Comment or come and see us in Discord for more info!
  • Options
    Join us in Discord and let's chat everything AoC!!
  • Options
    Come talk with us on discord. We are eager to meet you ;)
  • Options
    You all mostly on in evenings or do you have some on during days? I am CST but mostly play with international guilds/clans or EU clans. I work nights. Looking for a group that is on in the mornings and afternoons. Of course when I am off I play all night and day.

See you around.
  • Options
    Can't wait to chat with more of you! Hop into our Discord in the evenings and chat with our leadership! Come theorycraft with us!!!
  • Options
    Join today and become a member of a great community! Laid back, family feel and a lot of fun and friendly guild mates!
  • Options
    Pain Train is has reopened the recruitment doors! We are currently looking for gamers of all shapes and sizes! No matter if you're hardcore, SemiHC or casual, a PvP or PvE gamer, we have a spot for you! Visit our discord for more info and/or to speak with a member of PTX leadership!
  • Options
    Sounds like we just reopened the tavern and unlocked the doors lol
  • Options
    Hellz Yea!!!
  • Options
    Pain Train is looking to fill out our ranks! We're looking for individuals who are as excited about AoC as we are! Looking to climb the ranks? Join PTX and take advantage of our unique ranking system and claim the position you deserve!
  • Options
    Can't wait until the game comes out......... this will be blast!!!
  • Options
    Agreed Isendil! I can't wait! I will be healing while you'll be killing :)
  • Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend in discord so that we can chat more about AoC!! My discord name is: [PTX] Shadowlord Pain#1309  
  • Options
    Looking to add to our AoC core! If you're looking for a non-toxic guild to join, as well as a guild looking to dabble in every aspect of the game, submit a app or PM me for more info!
  • Options
    Steady as she goes!
  • Options
    I would like to welcome our newest member Kriket to the family! Happy to have you!

Pain Train is in search of more gamers to add to our AoC family! If you're still in search of a fun, non toxic community, drop into our discord and submit a app! 
  • Options
    Really looking forward to seeing these class combo abilities

• Options
    Agreed! I'm looking forward to trying out all of the healer combinations!
  • Options
    We will be doing more interviews this weekend! PM me here or contact me in Discord for scheduled days and times!
  • Options
    Join us in discord to chat about all sorts of AoC topics! 
  • Options
    Bumbs for a good cause! >,<
  • Options
    ^^
  • Options
    Excited to Be onboard with this amazing Community for AoC! Get on board the PainTrain