Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Nobility - PvX - Crafting - Casual & [Hardcore]

What is Nobility?: Nobility is not just a community, but a family. We already have a relatively decent sized group ready to play AoC. Nobility started years ago on an old game known as Fiesta Online, my friends and I have just kept it alive, bouncing it along with us to each new game we might play. Recently we brought it to RO (Revelation), and although I did not play, the guild grew quite a bit. We now have a group from RO ready to jump into AoC with us and take over the wo-...er, create a thriving metropolis and have as massive an impact on the world of Ashes that we can manage.

What orientation is Nobility?: Nobility is a PvX, meaning we not only focus on PvE, such as end game raids and dungeon crawling (Grinding was my first love), but we also focus on PvP aspects of the game, from raiding Caravans to sieging the Empires/Cities of those whose interests collide with our own. Essentially, the game is likely to have a myriad of content for you to enjoy, and we don't expect you to have to solely focus on merely one aspect. Play the game the way you enjoy most, just with a large and pretty legit family that has your back.

Are there any expectations of Nobility Members?: The only thing I expect from you guys is honestly to enjoy the game. However, I do ask that you respect your fellow guildmates, after all, we're a family. I do also ask that you avoid starting any drama with others, especially other guilds. If an issue arises, I ask that you approach me with it first, so as to avoid any unnecessary conflicts. (This game will most likely be very political.) That being said, if they come at us, we won't cower down. And if you do have to take action right away, make your best judged decision and we'll back you. We won't back down from a fight, especially if someone comes at one of our own. Momma didn't raise no b***h.

How do I apply?: You can apply here on the thread. All I ask is that you leave your intended IGN as well as your age. If you want, you're also welcome to say what you hope to gain by playing AoC, what your goals are, but it's not a must. There is no required age to join, however I would much prefer a more mature group. Feel free to apply no matter your age though.

Last but not least - Nobility does intend to be a top competing guild. We plan to build our empire as well as our name. This guild plans to thrive. That includes doing whatever necessary to do so. This guild is going to be very active and we will most definitely take risks. If you're not for that, don't bother applying. If you are, welcome to the family. 

Discord:
Once you apply, I'll DM you a discord invite. If I fail to do so, just shoot me a message and I'll get you in ASAP.