Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Vacancies

Didn't know where to ask this question, so will post it here.
Is there any way to join th team as forum manager and later as game master or a member of support service, for example?

Project seems very interesing to me and I think that it would be great to become a part of it not only as player. 

I'm also shure that people with knowelege of both Russian and English will be useful.

Comments

• Options
    Good question, and one I can't help you with I'm afraid. Maybe @Shunex will have some advice for you as he's a moderator. Good luck with it!
  • Options
    Hope you get a response ^^ would be nice for players to take on extra roles if they wish too :D
  • Options
    This is just personal opinion and such, but a good place to start is probably just being active and such. If thats your ambition, then getting well known for being a good guy (or the like) probably won't hurt ;)
  • Options
    This is just personal opinion and such, but a good place to start is probably just being active and such. If thats your ambition, then getting well known for being a good guy (or the like) probably won't hurt ;)
    That all ways help. if people know you in the community then they are more likely to ask you for help.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    You can check out the current positions they are looking for here http://jobs.gamasutra.com/company/intrepid-studios-inc-150380 GM positions will probally open up later once the game gets closer to launch
  • Options
    Thanks to all of you for answers, and additional thanks to Shunex for the link ;) 
This discussion has been closed.