Dueling&PVP gear?

what about resource management and dueling, is it viable? plus did they anwser if they have seperate pvp/pve gear?

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    They did answer the question about pvp gear in one of the livestreams.
    The answer is, there is just "gear" period.  No distinction between PVP and PVE.

(Which made me happy, personally.)

EDIT: I found the livestream in question, at the 28:40 Mark the question about gear is asked.
    -->  https://youtu.be/eCvcB4S-tZM?t=1720&nbsp; <--

However, earlier in that video the possibility of PVP potions are mentioned.

• I think that due to the nature of the game relying on PVP and PVE that the gear will not be differentiated other then perhaps crafted gear with the stats you desire.  Crafters should be able to craft the PVP gear people will want to go to war!
  • I'm curious about it too, wanted to know if they have completely different gear for pvp/pve or even some gear only for bosses. And also the important part is the resources management, like bag pack, does the bag pack for us use big enough? does it have the auto organize thing, hope it doesn't sucks. And would there be a chest that we could store item? or a bank for us to keep everything?  
    edited June 2017
    I think that due to the nature of the game relying on PVP and PVE that the gear will not be differentiated other then perhaps crafted gear with the stats you desire.  Crafters should be able to craft the PVP gear people will want to go to war!
    Yeah, as Steven himself described it, "epic gear is epic gear" whether it's dropped gear or crafted gear.  There is no difference between PVP or PVE. 
    edited June 2017
    Well sticking to the pvp theme, will we have the option to quick equip gear during combat or quick equip skills on our hot bar in the middle of the action? or just limited to skills? And by resource management I meant the cost of using abilities? Will there be stamina and magicka and health resources? Or just health and magicka? 
  • There will be one set of gear. No special PvP gear, just "gear" as stated a few times in several Lifestreams. 

As for the "health and magicka" question, just based on the UI from Livestream videos (which is a temp UI and not the finished one) there appears to be a health and mana bar, and I even noticed a bar under these that said "shield". 
  • I'm glad that their won't be separate gear..

I find it pointless in fact.