Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How do you feel about polls in Ashes of Creation?

Ashes of creation polls, do you like them and how often you will participate?

Yeah I know, it's kind of pointless to offer choice number 6, but hey, there it is for completeness of the poll.  B)

Comments

• Options
    I also usually type a response because sometimes there isn't a poll option that appropriately displays my thoughts.
  • Options
    I will participate if there is a sufficiently ironic response to a poll about polls being polled.
  • Options
    I think my poll answer appearing in my post is a very cool forum feature. First time seeing it, loving it.
  • Options
    This feels like spam.

Please don't spam. 

But I still voted.

I can't help myself, oh my God, I can't stop voting on polls!!!
  • Options
    I don't like commenting in polls as well. 
  • Options
    This poll interests me greatly.
  • Options
    I love polls but I studied sociology so surveys, stats and polls are my thing :3
  • Options
    I only participate in polls where my opinion is relevant ;)
  • Options
    I'm a huge thinker that evidential proof that the community feels or thinks a certain way, holds greater potential over being more likely to sway or influence Intrepids opinion. 
  • Options
    They're like tongue twisters in a sense.  They're a  sequence of words or sounds, typically of an alliterative kind, that are difficult to pronounce quickly and correctly, in order to skewer your mind into thinking you know what you want because they tell you in code what you want.
  • Options
    I try and get involved with all polls I find
  • Options
    No thanks, polls are great if you want your community to decide what will be part of the game, but you can only satisfy one part of the community. The community will be divided if the poll is about a huge change to the game. One part will leave the game because they didn't like the big change, one part will remain. I think polls are good when it comes to small things like "hey, should we add this parlor game to the game world?", but things like "Do you guys like this new class and this new zone in the world?" should remain for the devs to decide. What they can do is announce this update and read a lot on the forum. According to the responses on the forum, it is up to the devs to decide if it will be part of the game or decide to adjust it so they are able to satisfy most of the community. RuneScape has polls, but I've only participated once because of a BIG announcement that concerned everyone, everything else was just boring to me...
  • Options
    I feel the more people who partake in polls that are fair and have a lot of options and are well thought out we have more data the devs can work on. 
  • Options
    Polls are just minigames in the form of questions. I like minigames.
  • Options
    An another pointless poll! omg!