Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alchemy || Gemstones & Elemental Gems

As the title Suggests, 

The Elemental Gems can be combined with Gems:

Elemental Gems being: Water Earth, Wind, Fire, Ice, Etc ...

while 

Gems being: Emeralds, Rubies, Diamonds, Pearls, Amethyst, Amber, Opal, Sapphire, Topaz, Etc ...

My idea is that these different Gems can act in a variety of Ways.The Gemstones can used to change armor appearances, add value, produce variety when Crafting Metals.

And they can Merged to create Hybrid-Gems for other purposes
( i suppose this'll really be beneficial for a "Wealth-Node" )

Only thing, Must NEVER be obtained in the Cash Shop. ONLY obtainable via Exploration / Mining ... and only face-face Trades 

Comments

• Options
    In fact, I'm still hoping that a " Cash Shop " ... will be non-existent.
    But just in case :\

• Options
    Are you speaking about Alchemists or Enchanters being able to imbue armor and weapons with gem stones that either A) Enhance the armor with special effects, such as a Sapphire being able to cleanse diseases off a player; and/or B) Give further cosmetics to the armor and weapon systems, making them even more unique to the crafter?

I would really enjoy seeing a master enchanter filling a gemstone with a particular spell or elemental magic that gives that player an edge in their combat, and this could certainly work with the economy system and recipes: Allowing master craftsman to place bought enchanted gemstones in their weapons/armor giving a cooler looking piece of gear while at the same time upgrading a formerly plain item.
  • Options
    @Kesarakk
    In a nutshell, yes (:3)