Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

When are Official Forum Titles from KS coming in?

UMJI WANNA KNOW IF LESS THAN 3 DAYS, 3 DAYS, OR 3 and 3 DAYS? OR...

Comments

• Options
    No idea Umji, It could take a number of 3 days. I too am looking forward to them.
  • Options
    Perhaps after the June extension?  
  • Options
    I remember asking about this in another thread and was told it might take a while so patience patience ^^ 
  • Options
    Well after the forums updated, they encountered a number of bugs (which I think was unexpected). So they probably wanna clear those up first, then they will get back to the other  things :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I would venture to guess after the kickstarter extention
  • Options
    Steven has just said on discord that they are still waiting on info from Kickstarter, once they have that they can start assosiating accounts with kickstarter pledges.  he also said they wont start the June backing drive until all that is done and that the June backing will last 30 days from the date it starts.
  • Options
    Kickstarter can take up to 14 days to respond with pledge names/emails after a pledge drive is done, so I'd think not before then. Not saying it will take 2 weeks, but be prepared for it to be a while. 
  • Options
    @everyone Glorious Ashes Community! Having now received a portion of the information from kickstarter, we are still waiting for the the 14-day period from Kickstarter to supply us with the final list of backers! Unfortunetly there is no way for us to speed this process up, since this is on Kickstarter's end.  Once this information has been given to us, we will be sending out emails to your registered Kickstarter emails in order to coordinate the synchronization with your AshesofCreation.com accounts.  The June backing period will begin once we have finished this process, and will last 30 days.  Our 2 Live Streams for the month of June are scheduled for 3pm PDT June 16th and 12pm PDT June 30th.  With over 14,000 members now on Discord, and over 140k accounts registered, our community is growing at lightning speed.  I am grateful to have such an amazing community that helps out new members with links to information and a welcoming atmosphere.  Together, we will create an MMORPG we can be proud of, Much love - Steven ❤
  • Options
    Oh well, that's about 3 and 3 and 3 and 3 and 3 days to go @Umji. Many threes. Almost half a moon. 
  • Options
    THAT LOOKS LIKE ENOUGH TO MAKE A FOREST.
  • Options
    Well Steven did send out on the discord in the News channel that it takes 14 days for kickstart to release all of the backers to Intrepid.. I would assume nothing of this sort will happen till at least after this first 14 days. Quote below from discord

" Glorious Ashes Community! Having now received a portion of the information from kickstarter, we are still waiting for the the 14-day period from Kickstarter to supply us with the final list of backers! Unfortunetly there is no way for us to speed this process up, since this is on Kickstarter's end. Once this information has been given to us, we will be sending out emails to your registered Kickstarter emails in order to coordinate the synchronization with your AshesofCreation.com accounts. The June backing period will begin once we have finished this process, and will last 30 days. Our 2 Live Streams for the month of June are scheduled for 3pm PDT June 16th and 12pm PDT June 30th. With over 14,000 members now on Discord, and over 140k accounts registered, our community is growing at lightning speed. I am grateful to have such an amazing community that helps out new members with links to information and a welcoming atmosphere. Together, we will create an MMORPG we can be proud of, Much love - Steven "