Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum Posting and editing

Hail Intrepid Studios!   

I have been working on fan created stories, but I am not liking what has happened in the forum space with formatting.  Any, formatting that was done prior to putting any text will get thrown into a wall of text.  Not fun to read.  For Example, I created the store call The Line inspired by one image of concept art.   It’s a short and was broken up for effect now reads like in ingredients list on the back of a processed package of food.  Not good. 

Is there any way to correct this? 

Oxillion

Comments

• Options
    Another observation is there are posts going into the wrong areas so I am thinking mapping is not working well.   

• Options
    We've been told there will be some forum hiccups for a couple of weeks. They wanted to have the forums up soon rather than have it down for a long period of time. We just need to hold on tight and embrace the bumpy ride until everything is all hunky-dory :)
  • Options
     Its all part of the process.  I will keep posting things as I see them to help.  
      it is looking good though...little issues here and there.

Ox 

• Options
    there is a few "bugs" and "tweaks" the team is currently working on including a reskin hopefully that includes better formatting :smile:

• Options
    As the say, "Rome wasn't built in a day". It's be nice when things are improved and fixed.  All we need is patience and perseverance or we'll never get to the finish line and see Ashes through to it's actual beginning!

CylverRayne
This discussion has been closed.