Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Is there any region that will be banned?

i hope there's no region ban in this game, really wanna try this game.
other good games are usually banned in asia  :( 

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Seeing as AoC are planning on putting servers in most regions. I don't think it will be like BDO and block IP's.

I should mention that OCE(SEA, Australia, New Zealand) servers were announced. So you should be able to play.

• Options
    KuronishiX said:
    Seeing as AoC are planning on putting servers in most regions. I don't think it will be like BDO and block IP's.

I should mention that OCE(SEA, Australia, New Zealand) servers were announced. So you should be able to play.

i see, hope so. thanks  
  • Options
    Would be a bit awkward on their part if they took my Kickstarter cash then banned my region. But as other people have mentioned, no plans to ban mentioned so far. As long as they have the proper precautions in place to keep those pesky Russkies and others in Asia from duping credit cards and creating bogus spam accounts you shouldn't see it.
  • Options

Aren't OCE and SEA servers separate?

I misread the post and though it was asking religions that will be banned. I really should increase the size of fonts on my screen.
  • Options
    Let us hope so, because the routing from Japan or SEA to OZ is absolutely terrible lag wise, faster to play on US servers most times if you compare ping.
  • Options

I misread the post and though it was asking religions that will be banned. I really should increase the size of fonts on my screen.
    It may be, A bit of SEA is really close to OCE which is why I said it. I have quite a few relatives in Singapore who plays on League OCE servers with me. I may have gotten it wrong. Sorry about that :(
  • Options

It may be, A bit of SEA is really close to OCE which is why I said it. I have quite a few relatives in Singapore who plays on League OCE servers with me. I may have gotten it wrong. Sorry about that :(
    No worries, no apologies needed. I too occasionally play on OCE servers even when SEA servers are available.  So the confusion is very much understandable.
  • Options
    It would be really awkward if they went as far as actually ip blocking regions. I can understand that there may not be dedicated servers for regions that don't show enough interest in the beginning, but actively locking them out? That would be quite a blow to their statement of community pillar
This discussion has been closed.