Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

NA| Hardcore PvX| The Steel Legion

NA| Hardcore PvX| The Steel Legion

We are a new guild trying to establish our roots into the AoC community. Once established they will be hard as steel. (Get it?)
As our name states we are a 'Legion', to keep true to our name we will have groups of players that will specialize in all things the game has to offer. Whether it be Crafting,Economy,Raiding, etc.
Now you may wonder why I left out PvP and it because I wanted to state how we'll also have PvP specific groups such as Bounty Hunters, Siegers, or just plain Hardcore PvPers. The reason for all these groups is so players can pick and do what they're most comfortable at, something they excel at. For that is the goal of our Guild, not only are we a 'Legion' but we are one of 'Steel'. To be what our name states, our players must be the best at what they specialize in.
Not only will we live up to our name by playing this way, we will also be a self sufficient guild we will provide what our members need with-in our own circle. Now don't get me wrong we also have lofty goals and dreams such as those of other guilds, Building a metropolis, Owning a Guild Castle, etc. But those are things we wills settle later as the game releases. So for now we will live up to our name. The Steel Legion.
Now I mentioned up top that we are a hardcore guild, but we will also take casual players as to not make our members think we want them to play excessive hours or stick to one play style, what we want is a solid group. One like steel. (We also are not time restricted so if you're EU or other region and want to join it is fine, we will try to make schedules to accommodate every one)

Discord here - https://discord.gg/mVQy3mM  
We have an FAQ in the discord but if your question or questions are not addressed in it feel free to ask. If you're ready to join just pop in and say "I'm ready to become a brother". (you don't have to say it but it'll earn you bonus points in my book, just say you want to join lol)

Comments

• Options
    Feel free to leave any unanswered questions here on the forums and I'll try my best to respond.
  • Options
    Your dicord link expired
  • Options
    The Steel Legion is now also a gaming community, come join for all types of nerd talks and discussions not just for AoC, but various other games too! The guild will still remain by making use of specific guild roles! The reasoning behind going a gaming community route is that it diminishes the doubt of us lasting until AoC releases, now we will be a community that plays and discusses multiple games. We can also form a strong family like bond this way and later on have an easier time just picking up people that want to try AoC and decide to stick around. Please do keep in mind that this discord is a work in progress, as we would like a community input on what other roles, channels, voice channels, etc that we should incorperate / add to our discord. Feel free to join and throw out any ideas we're open to all. 
    Discord - https://discord.gg/UWKaKdr
    Once again we are now a gaming community discord, but the guild still remains with the use of specific roles. :smile: