Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Wonder Clan - Craftsman/Marketeers/Leaders of Dungeoneering Alpha/Beta/Release

Looking to start a tight knit group of individuals, already have 10+ guild members that are my local friends, not only that but as a Leader of Men kickstarter funder we get access to a fancy guild upgrade, and I am looking for a driven group of individuals who not only like to play alone but wokr togetehr better as a team, whether that be helping new members with quests and manufacturing high quality goods, but having a step up on the competition is important. (Not to mention convincing the competition to becoming companions) I'm looking for people who are interested in intellectual communication and a sense of belonging to a cause. Whether or not you're good at dungeoneering we could always use people for gathering materials and making an impact on the global market. Anyway, I can't wait to hear from some of you!!! Much Love, Blue Moon.

Comments

• Options
    I check on this website/my email daily. So please feel free to get ahold of me or even post on my profile!!!!!
  • Options
    my discord is NoeSpark#5578 please contact me sometime :smiley:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    I cant wait to hear from you, add me on discord.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    #bump 
  • Options
    Hoping to hear more from people for Alpha and Beta Play.
  • Options
    Sounds interesting. Me and my brother have been looking into the thought of creating a guild and running it through our tavern or joining one, but we kinda wanted to wait until the alpha and beta phases were done before we started up with that, get a chance to see what kinds of things we could mess around with on those lines before making a decision, but I think we'd be up for joining in with you guys after that. Either way, best of luck to you friend!
  • Options
    Good luck! Looks like a solid guild. 

Motto time?

"The Wonder Clan: Wonder is not just for bread anymore."
  • Options
    Yeah I'd love it if any one wants to join the crew! We are looking into forming a large alliance with many other guilds. I've reached out to 50 different leaders who participated in the first Ashes guild fair. Most are on board for global trading and rules of engagement.
  • Options
    Best of luck to you and the rest of the Wonder Clan.
  • Options
    Thanks Xombie, hope to see you on the battlefield
  • Options
    NoeSparks said:
    my discord is NoeSpark#5578 please contact me sometime :smiley:
    Why does this have so many likes? XD
  • Options
    Lol, no wonder why he doesn't like your attitude....
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Karthos said:

Take it from me, your penis doesn't get any bigger the more points you have. 

dont think you should boast about how small you are. :>

TWC is a cool group of people
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Thanks NeoSparks your a guy but I flagged Karthos' previous comment and had it removed.
  • Options
    Likewise my friend
  • Options
    LFM