Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Creating new guild! Looking for members! [Criminal][Hardcore][NA]

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in North American Guilds
So I was looking around for a guild to join and just couldn't find the right place so I decided to create my own. Completely new and is just for a few. I looked through the guild and found no criminal or any type of thuggish guilds and I think there always has to be a form of evil. So I am creating one because it sounds like fun. 16+ years or older, Preferable if you had backed the kick starter, being serious constantly isn't a rule of course because we are criminals. Either way nothing is decided when it comes to what type of things we will pursue till we have a good honest group together to decide upon those things and a finished game. Message me over this website if you are interested. Ranks and all things will be determined at a later time and if your wondering I am 18. I would love to have mostly people in there 16-20s. 
Looking to see how many would be interested in the criminal aspect of the game.

Comments