Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Extra keys for backers

I am a pioneer for the backing concept of the game couldnt really do to much more as a college student but what i was wondering is will there be like extra beta keys handed out so i can play with my friends when trsting out the game. Webhave a group of about 20 that all play together but I feel like it would be nice to play with about 2 people in beta. i sawbsomething on twitter about getting free keys how do i go about entering in those plz and thank you

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Just by being registered you get the chance to get alpha/beta keys on weekly drawings.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I'd like some information on this as well I get a few with my kick starter package but I got a whole guild that wants to play in the beta.

I was looking around, I know I saw somewhere how to put in for these..
  • Options
    From my understanding the keys that you win during the stream as well as from the drawings do no carry over to the Kickstarter alphas and betas. They may raffle off keys for those events, but as of now those events are exclusively kickstarter pledges only and the extra keys they pass out from part of their pledge. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    What Ezenkrul said. A mod has posted that the "friends and family" alpha scheduled for the end of this year is a one-off. Those people who didn't get access via KS for their packages will NOT be in regular Alpha and Beta. And you can bet the showcase alpha for later this year will be limited zone, UI, and functionality. Used to basically keep the pain train going till into next year.
    Found it. Shunex Moderator mod
    Correct the weekly drawing winners only get access to the invite only stage 
  • Options
    Dang now I really want one ! i got Alpha Phase one already.. the friends and family invite would make me super happy.