Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Female character in the gameplay stream..

Is it just me or is the Female characters arms seem extremely skinny?  or i'm I just seeing things lol

Comments

• Options
    I personally don't think so o.o
  • Options
    Haha maybe it was the Armour that made her look like she had skinny arms hmm  
  • Options
    At first I was like "what an odd thing to take from that video" then I watched it again and thought it may be because of her robe and how it billows over her legs making her lower body appear smaller than it is. I still think she looks good though, no skinny arms for me.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    At first I was like "what an odd thing to take from that video" then I watched it again and thought it may be because of her robe and how it billows over her legs making her lower body appear smaller than it is. I still think she looks good though, no skinny arms for me.
    Yeah you  might be right there Karthos was just looking strange to me. not like it will effect me when the game is finished. 
  • Options
    It's still pre-alpha so its a bit early to say anything about the game as of yet as they are probably still using the basic skeleton with some added mass to show off the armour 
  • Options
    Maybe that is the way he wanted her to look like - like the face tattoo not everyone likes that but ya know whatever rocks your boat~
  • Options
    Compared to me she has a lot of meat on her bones ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I wonder what ratio of your posts comment on your oh holy skelebobness to normal posts xD
  • Options
    Diura said:
    nagash said:
    I wonder what ratio of your posts comment on your oh holy skelebobness to normal posts xD
    Every post I make has a Skelton pun somewhere in there you just have to find it 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Omg at first look I didn't see that it was you posting it and thought "You must be REALLY thin then..." Nice one nagash :'D
  • Options
    I don't know of any MMO games that allow player body choice to wildly deviate from one end of the spectrum to the other. I.e., a lot of games allow players to be normal, skinny, slightly muscular, and that's about it in terms of body structure.

Would love to see wild variation in body type, with the spectrum ranging from near obesity to very skinny, and a range of muscle mass as a separate slider.
  • Options
    Ghyx said:
    I don't know of any MMO games that allow player body choice to wildly deviate from one end of the spectrum to the other. I.e., a lot of games allow players to be normal, skinny, slightly muscular, and that's about it in terms of body structure.

Would love to see wild variation in body type, with the spectrum ranging from near obesity to very skinny, and a range of muscle mass as a separate slider.

Then you haven't experienced Aion in which you could make all sorts of strange shapes for your character.