Archetype Ultimate Abilities ((Siege Mechanics))

After following the Q&As and the devs wanting to give Archetypes an Ultimate ability, which requires a group of the same primary Archetype to combine their strength together so tthey can help or break a siege, I wanted to run through some of my own thoughts and possibilities for each. Here is what I came up with: ((Note, I am skipping Summoners, because the Intrepid Team has already given them as an example))

Tank
  • Shield Wall: Tanks line up in formation against incoming attackers and lock their shields. This blocks projectiles and has collision effects so the attackers can't just run past them. Attackers must break this shield wall in order to advance. Tanks will still be able to attack while in this combined stance, so they are just standing around like a meat shield. As a Reinhardt player in Overwatch, I dislike the idea of meat shields when there is so much more a tank can do.
Fighter
  • Berserker: Fighters give into their bloodlust and become a force of nature. Their stats and attributes are enhanced, making them must kill targets, otherwise they will make you their next trophy.
Bard
  • Song of Heroes/Song of Conquerors: The combined talents of the Bards fills the city and surrounding areas in beautiful/epic and foreboding music. The natural sound track of an area changes to that of the Bard song, giving allies boosted moral and a buff, while filling enemies with doubts about the coming battle. Bards can battle over the music that is being played, with one side eventually gaining the upperhand in this buff/debuff war.((Might be the hardest mechanic in the game, due to a select group of players changing the region's playlist over and over, but something to look into!))
Mage
  •  Realm Portal: Mages open a portal to a Siege exclusive raid. PVE players will gather their guilds/raid groups and venture into these raids. The boss/bosses within hold items that can help with the coming battle ranging from a legendary weapon ((Will degrade over time, so not a permanent item)) to artifacts and crystals that can do various helpful things. At the same time, each player might get a reward for completing this raid, be it a new piece a gear or a rare mount!((Stated this in another forum comment, but wanted to transfer it here))
Cleric
  • Beseach: Clerics will pray to their god in hopes of divine favor. The outcome can depend on the devout praying ((Who is doing to praying, and if they are highly favored by the beseached god)) and the type of god they are praying to ((God of health, god of war, god of the afterlife, etc.)). These deities can, in theory, do whatever they want: They could give their most devout priest a relic or weapon to help ((Item will disappear after the battle is won or lost, or objective is met)) or they could unleash devastating magic on the enemy side ((Earthquake, thunderstorm, or even show up themselves and pull a Sauron from LOTR, and now the enemy must defeat the avatar of that god, or admit defeat)). This is highly dependent upon the religion system set in place by Intrepid, and will give another reason for Clerics to follow their religious path. After all, gods don't like being asked for things when their children ignore them the rest of the time.
Ranger
  • Forces of Nature: Rangers will herd the wildlife of a particular region and send them into a stampede into enemy ranks, causing the loss of moral and break up enemy formations.
  • Volley: Rangers fill the sky with arrows, enough to block out the sun. This ability could, in theory, destroy shield walls and cause a lot of casualties 
Rogue
  • Espionage: Rogues, and a few allies, will enter the city under a cloak of darkness. Once inside they can split up or stay together in an attempt to complete siege objectives. These can include gaining control of the gates, allowing the rest of their forces into a city, or defeating an NPC Boss, a Captain or the like.
Let me know your thoughts on these abilities and what you would like to see in game! I could spend a few more hours of this topic, thinking of new and interesting ways each Archetype could use their skills, but there just isn't enough room here and it would feel more like an novel than a forum post.