Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] The Empire

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2018 in North American Guilds

This is a signal fire. Do You have the strength to answer this call? Do you have the spirit?

The Empire is calling out to all players from the Casuals to the Ultra Hardcore, PvE to PvP'ers, from new players to the grizzled and even jaded veterans. we are aiming to
1.) Gain political and economic influence on our NA Server and be the First to Establish a level 6 civilization node for NA(if not all of AoC!), and maintain it as a bustling city center.
2.) Explore all this game has to offer, from PvE to PvP, to gathering, refining, and crafting. we will have a focus on the new and evolving Meta, but we will never forget that games are supposed to be fun.

So if you think you can help us achieve glory, join us! when you are an imperial, you always have someone at your back! become part of our quickly growing family and form the strong bonds of camaraderie with us. We are a passionate group of gamers and cant wait to play AoC!

Do you have the traits of a true leader of men? you will not go unrewarded, many rank advancement opportunities are available.
Already have a guild? Ask us about coming into the fold of the empire anyway, we have now opened up negotiations for guilds to join as a group, with rank benefits for the guild leader! :)

so if you think you are ready to answer the call, you can join in the following ways:
1.) message @Durzio here on the forums (thats me!)
2.) message @Durzio#6000 on Discord
3). join our 
Guild Discord, and speak with an officer about your interest in joining

See you there, Imperials

Nam bonum ex Imperii!

Ad Victoria!

[this post will be edited and updated periodically]

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Come Join Us!
  • Options
    Hey everyone, we have a great group of guys and gals here. Tons of areas that we wanna cover so we will definitely be able to get you with like minded players no matter your interest.

Rridor
    Rogue
  • Options
    We are a rapid growing family. Variety of all ages, mature, hardcore, casual, and just enjoy having a good time. The guild is well structured and goal oriented. We are flexible and understanding of everyday life. We may prefer our virtual world but we understand the Internet bill needs to get paid :)

Come take the next step, see what we are all about, ask questions see our community.

Zackallic - Knight Commander of the Empire
  • Options
    I joined up with this folks just before the Guild Fair. They were understanding that I wanted to see how the Fair went and didn't pressure me into joining. I've since joined permanently. 

Jokes are had, help is given freely (my comp had a problem literally 5 minutes ago and they gave me ideas on troubleshooting), and just generally a very friendly atmosphere. 

I suggest you stop by and say hi, hang out for a few days, and see how they.. i mean we... are.
  • Options
    Help! I'm being held against my will!

/s

Stop by and say hi to us while we try to speed up this loooooong wait :) We are a very friendly and very welcoming group of people that range from all types of interests and walks of life. 

Hope to hang out with you soon! ~~Indigo
  • Options
    I recently joined and can say that everyone is really wellcoming. Come stop by and meet some new chill people.
  • Options
    we've started playing multiple games to fill the time, including Deceit, come play with us :)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Oof
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Come check out our community and see what we are all about.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Oof
  • Options
    Alpha one coming up next month. Come be part of our streams!
  • Options
    hi
  • Options
    hi
    Good to hear from you and welcome to The Empire again!
  • Options
    This guild has not only developed a strong sense of direction as most guilds have but also are accepting of everyone’s strengths, weaknesses and time commitments and strive to utilize each member relative to the aforementioned qualities. I feel at home here because the guild is strong in leadership and direction but also integrates each member very well. Currently we are a small community but we are growing and hope to rise to any challenge. I plan to support the empire in any way I can. I wish to enjoy all aspects of ashes as a player and am brimming with excitement for this game and this guild.
  • Options
    The guild is growing, each day! It's a really great community, building friendship and camaraderie bonds.
  • Options
    Interesting chat with your diplomatic representative today.