Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Posted New Topic - Navigation Odd

Minor hindrance but I posted a new topic recently and after posting the "overlay" at the top that has the AOC logo, Home, About, Blog, Forums, Media kinda does its own hover thingy over the general forum navigation on top (Home › Support › Technical Support) -- navigation does show on the right of the screen but not in this typical style.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    This must have posted twice. It saved to draft for whatever reason and only posted officially today. Also I was only noticing this when the window was minimized in any way. Full screen it appears to function properly.

Currently it appears the navigation bar at the top is no longer interfering in such way. So... hooray for science!
  • Options
    That's ok :) I don't think the drafts are working right atm - causing duplicate posts etc ^^ also annoying that we can't seem to delete drafts for now :(
This discussion has been closed.