Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Game System Requirements ?

What system spec do i need to play at 60 fps on high settings ?

Comments

• Options
    Good question, I'd like to know too :)
  • Options
    There are no known specs as of now since it is far too early on development.
  • Options
    What I have heard them say about that: Should not exceed a moderate gaming computer system at launch. <--paraphrased
  • Options
    People need to REALLY start understanding what "In Development" means. They can't give concrete answers of specs because the game isn't made yet. It's not even in alpha testing which is where a lot of their understanding of hardware compatibility will come from.
  • Options
    Following. In case this is ever answered.
  • Options
    I just got this sweet new 3DFX Voodoo2 accelerator board, so I'm all set!

• Options
    ^^^Finding a somewhat jealous feeling^^^
  • Options
    I just got this sweet new 3DFX Voodoo2 accelerator board, so I'm all set!

Woah, look out guys, we have a l33t gamer over here!
  • Options
    i7 here so whatever they throw at me I'm good.
  • Options
    I don't remember where, but I remember seeing that a medium level computer within the last 6 years should play it and they are working on optimization. 
  • Options
    In all seriousness, probably the best way to gauge system requirements will be to monitor the hardware requirements for other high end (and up and coming) Unreal4 engine games.  At least that will give some kind of idea until we get closer closer to the goal. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Geez, why so concern with system requirements?!
    You can always download more RAM if needed. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    It will be hard to predict the system requirement for this game since they are developing the backend themselves to handle 1000s of players which has not been done through the Unreal 4 engine for any game yet. I would just wait until they give an official answer.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    My plan is to use my current system I have now till Ashes gets close then build around the game. I built my computer like a year and a half ago top hardware build at the time i7 and all the fixins. no point in going into detail. I have advised a few others that if your system currently runs everything you currently play to your liking, start saving 75 bucks a month and by the time ashes comes out you will have enough for a beast set up or at least enough to upgrade.
  • Options
    Game Still in "Pre-alpha" so its till being develop, but if you have Modern day technology
    you should be good (CPU i5+, Graphics Nvidia Geforce GTX 960+ ) 

If you have better great! They said "URE4" ( Unreal engine 4 ) will have a lot of user Customization meaning probably a lot of graphic setting like Shadows, Sky, Reflections etc...... 

But like I said above Its still in "Pre-alpha" and no official System requirements has been revealed.

Hope this Helps!