Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Predetermine dungeons?

Am I under the impression that the dungeons are at fixed positions on the World map?  And what changes is the size and content which will be expanded along with the lore as soon as it gets hit by an expanding ZOI by a city? I also would like 3 types of dungeons, (solo-easy, hard & grouped) at least the solo should be instanced so we can explore in peace and 1 public. But all of them should get influenced so we can re-visit them when they change. And have the treasure chests randomize in the World surface & dungeons.

Comments

• Options
    I don't think this has been answered specifically yet, but what has been said is that dungeons do spawn as the result of node progression. Whether they stay for any length of time once spawned has not been confirmed to my knowledge. Also I don't think the spawning behavior of treasure chests have been officially clarified either.
  • Options
    I'm also curious with this subject. How does a dungeon magically spawn/open up with node progress? I'm curious as to how they keep track of the progression and unlock the dungeons and if they'll have to remake some dungeons in case there is a twist that they didn't expect a node to make.
  • Options
    Same way villages and towns and cities pop up.