Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Notifications stop working? [Consider this matter closed]

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Forum and Discord Help
Has anyone else noticed they've stopped getting forum notifications this evening?
Or is it just me? 

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I had two when I came on this morning, I'll try and make you some :)@Rumbleforge
    Has anyone else noticed they've stopped getting forum notifications this evening?
    Or is it just me? 
    /\ Bonus points? ;)

It was probably just while something was getting fixed, I noticed that you can now see the name of the thread in the tab name, it used to be "Discussion" for everything. It would seem they are working on it :)
  • Options
    I had two when I came on this morning, I'll try and make you some :)@Rumbleforge
    Or is it just me? 
    /\ Bonus points? ;)

It was probably just while something was getting fixed, I noticed that you can now see the name of the thread in the tab name, it used to be "Discussion" for everything. It would seem they are working on it :)
    Thanks for the test!  Yeah, it does seem to be working now. 
    Perhaps it was just a temporary hiccup in the system.

Don't know why I even worried about it, these things are bound to happen from time to time! 
  • Options
    i haven't noticed personally, i normally get 60+ and thats still there so idk.... keep a eye on it and if you notice you don't get any let me know :smile:

This discussion has been closed.