Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Little idea

Weapon trinklet ex: a bracelet on th guard of th sword 
Eared hoodies ex: Wolfs , cats, panda , bunny , a bloody wolf head 
Engraving ex: Similar to design but engrave  a shield
Weapon skin ex: a fluorescent magic stick
A guitar ex : Kiss singer i think have a axe guitar kinda or a littl one fo th barde please
Can your pet be on you ex: Your shoulder (An emote maybe)
A farmer vietkong hat sorry missspel ex: Raiden hat (Mortal combat)
A mount that can carry more then one person ex: that thing that th horse carry
A clown of th king type of hat ex:just dont know how its called
A flying mount'?ex :A frog dragon bear lol just kidding
Emote on mount and pet ex : sit , roll ,stand straight 
Cosmetic choice ex : hoodi up down , shirt tuck in tuk out , pants over boots or tuck in
Trinket  on mount ex : a breaded litll beansed horse , a nose pierced bull ,pierced ears a bracelet on a tail

A skull everything mask neckless boned gloves
Scarves bandana ninja style 

Comments

• Options
    A clown of the king type of hat ex: just dont know how its called

Jester's hat
  • Options
    Ya thank you
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Weapon skin ex: a fluorescent magic stick

A mount that can carry more then one person ex: that thing that th horse carry

These are already going to be in the game.
    Wait, the thing that the horse can carry? Do you mean a travois?

• Options
    I meant trinklets on everything ex: Clothing (A piece of rag on th elbow / hat  ) Pet (A  leash) Boots (Spiky) (Studs)

hunting trophy decoration etc ex:Bear carpet

• Options
    Ya thanks again , think so ? Didnt read much of anything  sorry
  • Options
    Just random idea  
     cosmetic choice ex : Sleeve up one side , pants tie up fo shorts , mask up on th head instead of straight up in th face , etc
  • Options
    Just random idea  
     cosmetic choice ex : Sleeve up one side , pants tie up fo shorts , mask up on th head instead of straight up in th face , etc
    You've got some great ideas here, definitely some worth considering getting into the game, if they're not already planned!
    No these are my understandings, but I often get these wrong as I've got a dopy brain, so please everyone correct me if you see a mistake :D:D

- cosmetic choice ex : Sleeve up one side , pants tie up fo shorts , mask up on th head instead of straight up in th face , etc
    I LOOOOOVE the idea of being able to 'roll your sleeves up' or 'pull up your trouser legs' or 'move aside your mask!
    Something like this would be great to see in a game. 

- Weapon trinklet ex: a bracelet on th guard of th sword 
    Another way to personalize weapons, I think something like this that you could sell with 'branded' weapons would be great, extra income... or also weapons that you can unify to your guild etc etc! Wonderful!

- Eared hoodies ex: Wolfs , cats, panda , bunny , a bloody wolf head 
    I'd be very surprised if these weren't to make an appearance...

- Engraving ex: Similar to design but engrave  a shield
    As with the weapons trinkets I'd love this, also it'd be great to see pyrographic possibilities in game - ie protective symbolsthe sides of staffs!

- Weapon skin ex: a fluorescent magic stick
    We should hope to see these, either through transmographication (not yet confirmed) or through 'effect skins' which are already arranged. 

- A guitar ex : Kiss singer i think have a axe guitar kinda or a littl one fo th barde please
    As we've not seen all the weapons yet I'm hoping you'll be right on these. Actual bard weapons that double as both musical and martial. 

- Can your pet be on you ex: Your shoulder (An emote maybe)
    +1  Please devs? I really want to see a pet 'shoulder dragon' I believe folks would spend a lot in the cash shop for things like this. 

- A farmer vietkong hat sorry missspel ex: Raiden hat (Mortal combat)
    I'd be very surprised if these weren't to make an appearance either...

- A mount that can carry more then one person ex: that thing that th horse carry
    As @sunfrog said, these are already confirmed (It was a kickstarter stretch target that was met!)

- A clown of th king type of hat ex:just dont know how its called
    Again I'd be very surprised if these weren't to make an appearance either...

- A flying mount'?ex :A frog dragon bear lol just kidding
    Yup confirmed! You're going to see 'gliding' mounts and 'flying' mounts. Everyone should be able to glide, but you're going to have to be towards the top of your metropolis or Node to be able to fly - Kings only I'm afraid.
    And more mounts of all descriptions will roll in once the game is launched (I believe)

- Emote on mount and pet ex : sit , roll ,stand straight 
    Again +1, Devs pretty please?!?

-Cosmetic choice ex : hoodi up down , shirt tuck in tuk out , pants over boots or tuck in
    Wasn't this the same as the first one?

Trinket  on mount ex : a breaded litll beansed horse , a nose pierced bull ,pierced ears a bracelet on a tail
    - I personally think that some personalisation and extra cosmetics on animals would be great, I'd love to see some 'horse paint'
    However I think some people such as myself might feel rather uncomfortable pushing for things that , in real life, would cause an animal pain such as pierced ears, having said that, nothing wrong with ear cuffs on a horse!

-A skull everything mask neckless boned gloves
     surprised if these weren't to make an appearance... along with:

- Scarves bandana ninja style 

- I meant trinklets on everything ex: Clothing (A piece of rag on th elbow / hat  ) Pet (A  leash) Boots (Spiky) (Studs) 
    Why not?!

- hunting trophy decoration etc ex:Bear carpet
     I'd be highly surprised if these weren't to make an appearance...
    "I slew the mighty Jabberwock... here's his head to prove it... oh you have one just the same?... pah, that can't have been the mighty Jabberwock, you must have slain a lesser known Jabberwock. They're similar, but not as aggressive"

Keep these ideas coming!!!?!
  • Options
    Thanks , ... ya most of it could already be in 

Sky effect ex :

Solar eclipse 

Dont know how its call but the gas that mix in the air up north that light barely reflect on it making a bounch of colour wave .
    Could be one colour on top of a gate that you can see from far away

Meteor rain thats just scratch the sky

Dont have a picture but found a video on youtube lol  ex:
    ( the darkest crater-Tenerife 4k ultra hd ) between 1:48 sec and 1:58 video of 3min
    Realy have a nice sky view in tenerife canary island at night 

Trim Armor '!  Story Ex : 
    Egyptian made a battery with clay and a piece of iron and if you put vinegar or limon juice you have a positive charge its call th bahgad battery i think,some say it could light out th basement of those who draw on walls , but with all the jewelry they had , they wer definitely useing it to do precise gold trim / jewelry 
    Ex : Hight tech precise gold trim could look like paisley

• Options
    the game look pretty neat ,.. theres only one thing that im not to sure about its the combo system . truly look diffenrent but im scare that ima miss whats going on arround ,.. theres one mmo that i think  that have the most advance combat system is dc universe online ,.. with some kind of fast , strong attack, and blok  , side dash, with few little combos like fast fast strong attack that can be counter by a blok or a dash ,.wher you  need skill in a fight but also is very simple ,..
  • Options
    Can we have a trinket on a trinket pls?

Mhm, maybe add a weapon slot on a shield, so shield can fight for himself and I can slack behind it? :p