Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Typo in username, can I change it ?

Just registered and made a typo in my username, I wanted the nickname snuffb0y , can this be changed through support ? 
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Currently there is no way, you can try and get @Yaviey to help you, shes probably the one with the highest clearance for these things currently :) Theres been a few other of these cases, so you could also look for similar cases in the support region and see if theres anything that helps ;)
  • Options
    I don't thinks there's any way to do that, so might as well delete and re-create with the correct one now that you are fresh.
  • Options
    One consolation,  if it can't be changed at least it's only on the forum, not your character name.  We'll be your friends either way. Welcome aboard.   :)
  • Options
    Sadly you cannot change it, as previously stated the only way you can is via deleting your account and remaking it. - be warned any referrals you have will be lost in doing so.
  • Options
    Alright I'll delete it and make a new one, thanks for the advice guys :) 
This discussion has been closed.