Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Druid's Grove - RP focused, but welcome to all.

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in North American Guilds

A heavily roleplay focused guild that is primarily concerned with the growth and preservation of Nature, as well as the participation and hand in the economy, crafting, and, trading. We will try to stay as neutral as possible, forming and cutting alliances as we see fit but we will always keep our main focus and path in sight.

You do not have to be into roleplay to join the guild as we accept all types of members. PvE, PvP, PvX are all welcome! I do ask that members are 21+, but as long as you are and act mature then you can apply. There is no real application process at this moment, just send me a PM! Thank you for reading, and blessed be.

Comments

• Options
    Good luck! Your guild sounds awesome!!
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Good luck! Your guild sounds awesome!!

Thank you, and good luck to you!
  • Options
    Just a slight bump to this. :)
  • Options
    From a former druid of about 10 years... Good luck brothers and sisters!  :)
  • Options
    I'm so glad guilds like this one exist.
    Hope we can be friends in game =D and wish you the best.
  • Options
    Oh poop! Thanks everyone for the kind words. I did not know anyone would care about this RP guild as there's not much lore out, and I kinda gave up on recruiting. (The Ashes discord is an uhm... strange place.)  Made my night! :3 Happy Holidays to all and can't wait to befriend y'all in game! You can add me on Discord at Elegance#3719