Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kaivek Orc info?

As far as almighty google is concerned, I have been unfruitful in finding pictures or information in general about the elusive Kaivek Orcs. Does anyone know if/when we might hope to hear about them, or even see some concept art at least for them? Some of my biggest questions about them are:

What are the main anatomical differences between the Vek and the Ren'Kai Orcs? Are the Vek shorter and slighter (more like goblins) or are they very near identical in appearance?

Do they see eye to eye, or do they condemn one another?

Do they identify as the 'same race'? Or do the Ren'ai feel different from the Vek?

Are all Kaivek Orcs red? Or just the Ren'Kai? 

If you have other questions, feel free to add them below, but for me personally this is all I can think of atm. I do hope we can get some glimpses or information soon, as I'm desperately hoping to start planning my Kaivek Orc (secretly hoping that the Vek Orcs are more like goblins, or that I can at least make a really short and slight orc if not.) Hope I'm not alone in these curiosities, and hope you're all having a good day. 

Comments

• Options
    We have absolutely no idea so far but I'm hoping we will find out information soon xD I think Ashes will be another mmo in which poor orcs are underplayed :(
  • Options
    I think the main differences will be cultural.
    Skin color, hair styles, jewelry, tattoos, gear styles...
    Racial augments and racial stat progression.

I don't think the sizes will be different.