Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forums are bugged on Chrome

Forums are bugged when I log in using Google Chrome. It seems like I'm not logged in while I am logged in. I tried to clear all  cache and everything but bug still occurs

Comments

• Options
    A guild member of mine has the same issue - however I use google chrome and don't seem to have this problem- :(
  • Options
    Dont think its neccesarily google chrome, maybe it is. For me it worked when I clicked the link that appears under you name when you hover, "sign in with Ashes of Creation". Think its an issue that will be resolved soon :)
  • Options
    Remember the forums are going to be a rollercoaster for a wee while. The team have been working hard trying to fix all the bugs and stuff. It's good to report them :)
  • Options
    just sigh out then back in and the problem should be fixed 
  • Options
    Dont think its neccesarily google chrome, maybe it is. For me it worked when I clicked the link that appears under you name when you hover, "sign in with Ashes of Creation". Think its an issue that will be resolved soon :)
    Didn't work for me. And I know there are bugs on these forums and that's why I want to give as much information as I can so they can resolve those issues.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I had this exact problem yesterday. I'm on the Opera browser. I cleared my cache and it went away.

Edit: Oh, I see, you did clear your cache. Try clicking on the pink words and logging in there. That's what I did.
  • Options
    sunfrog said:
    I had this exact problem yesterday. I'm on the Opera browser. I cleared my cache and it went away.

Edit: Oh, I see, you did clear your cache. Try clicking on the pink words and logging in there. That's what I did.
    I used ccleaner to clean everything I could and now it's working :open_mouth:
  • Options
    i had that same issue last night, but it seems to of been fixed, can you confirm its still a issue please :smile:

• Options
    Didn't work for me. And I know there are bugs on these forums and that's why I want to give as much information as I can so they can resolve those issues.
  • Options
  • Options
    Leipuri said:
    try clearing your cookies, that may fix it
  • Options
    Shunex said:
    i had that same issue last night, but it seems to of been fixed, can you confirm its still a issue please :smile:

I cleared cookies and cache with ccleaner and it worked, but I don't know why forums duplicated my message like 3 times :open_mouth:
  • Options
    thats great new's :smile:
    yeah that duplication thing is a known issue, dw it should be solved soon :smile:

This discussion has been closed.