Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Two-Factor Authentication, Security Measure, and Recover Account

Are Ashes of Creation going to have some form of Two-Factor Authentication and other types of security to prevent your game account and the website from be hack?
What I been use so far on the Two-Factor Authentication is to sent a E-mail code, Security Code by phone or ask security questions.
How I recover my game account and website if those two got hacked, is their a way to get it back?
And what is your guys thought and what other security measure you think?

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Nothing specific has been posted about the issue of authentication and account theft yet but Intrepid partnered with Panopticon Labs, who have some interesting heuristic security systems to detect cheating, botting and other kinds of fraudulent activity; which I find very encouraging (I'm a security analyst myself). From what has been spoken of so far I think Intrepid Studios hold security as a pretty high priority.
  • Options
    I'd warmly welcome a two-factor authentication system for AoC :smile:
  • Options
    I personally hate hacker because they hacked me before like E-mail and game account.
    But mostly is my fault because I didn't take security seriously and is on the past now.
    I really now take it better security measure and do not want to be hack.
    What about you guys have you never been hacked before? I Just wondering.
  • Options
    I've never been hacked but I literally have two Pc's one for surfing the net and one for gaming. not everyone has this option but security is a huge deal.