Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

First Answer Badge

This might sound a bit trivial, but to an achievement junkie like me, it's an emergency ;)

I've been the first to post answers to two different "question" threads, yet no badge QQ.

Any help, or anti-anxiety advice would be appreciated <3

Comments

• Options
    lexmax said:
    This might sound a bit trivial, but to an achievement junkie like me, it's an emergency ;)

I've been the first to post answers to two different "question" threads, yet no badge QQ.

I just consumed the last two minutes of my life looking for anti-anxiety quotes, heres what i found:

“Smile, breathe, and go slowly.” ~Thich Nhat Hanh
    Hope that helps you, also good luck on trying to receive the achievement!

• Options
    Nathans said:
    lexmax said:

I just consumed the last two minutes of my life looking for anti-anxiety quotes, heres what i found:

Thank you... breathing's... slowly... calming down. :weary:
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Nathans said:
    lexmax said:

Thank you... breathing's... slowly... calming down. :weary:
    I havent made a question one yet, but I think the uploader has to set you as the answere. Even though you might have been the first, they might not think you answered :) Or they didnt bother change it.

Its not problem I still need it too... *sobs*
  • Options
    I've since found out that the question has to be manually accepted by the questioner.

Please close this thread.
  • Options
    yep someone needs to accept it as the answer, :smile:

This discussion has been closed.