Options

First Answer Badge

This might sound a bit trivial, but to an achievement junkie like me, it's an emergency ;)

I've been the first to post answers to two different "question" threads, yet no badge QQ.

Any help, or anti-anxiety advice would be appreciated <3

Comments

• Options
    lexmax said:
    This might sound a bit trivial, but to an achievement junkie like me, it's an emergency ;)

I've been the first to post answers to two different "question" threads, yet no badge QQ.

I just consumed the last two minutes of my life looking for anti-anxiety quotes, heres what i found:

“Smile, breathe, and go slowly.” ~Thich Nhat Hanh
    Hope that helps you, also good luck on trying to receive the achievement!

• Options
    Nathans said:
    lexmax said:

I just consumed the last two minutes of my life looking for anti-anxiety quotes, heres what i found:

Thank you... breathing's... slowly... calming down. :weary:
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Nathans said:
    lexmax said:

Thank you... breathing's... slowly... calming down. :weary:
    I havent made a question one yet, but I think the uploader has to set you as the answere. Even though you might have been the first, they might not think you answered :) Or they didnt bother change it.

Its not problem I still need it too... *sobs*
  • Options
    I've since found out that the question has to be manually accepted by the questioner.

Please close this thread.
  • Options
    yep someone needs to accept it as the answer, :smile:

This discussion has been closed.