Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Just testing out how some signatures look with the forum background.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Looks cool!
  • Options
    I'm getting a little frustrated atm.  I admit I'm no wiz at graphics but I usually have no trouble uploading images or just drag and drop. lol  So today I thought I would give it a try here and it was a no-go.   It won't take the URL and I can't drag and drop.   Maybe it's because the image was so bad it was rejected?  :'(
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I'm getting a little frustrated atm.  I admit I'm no wiz at graphics but I usually have no trouble uploading images or just drag and drop. lol  So today I thought I would give it a try here and it was a no-go.   It won't take the URL and I can't drag and drop.   Maybe it's because the image was so bad it was rejected?  :'(

Try uploading it to https://postimg.org
    I've had good luck with that service lately. 
    You should be able to use the Direct Link url it provides.

• Options
    Hey @CylverRayne, are you using chrome? I'm not sure if the drag and drop feature works on other browsers. 

If you're unsure about the format of your image file. I saved mine in .png. You can just do a quick test by saving one of the signatures I have in the original post, and try dragging and dropping it into your signature area. 

At least then we can see if it's a problem with the process or the art you created. 
  • Options

That Bard one you can put in a tavern background will make it stand out a lot more
  • Options
    @NightshadeRaven That's a very nice signature but I would change the font and make it easier to read.
  • Options
    @Babe Its something I made in 20 mins. Going to wait until we get better background images. But as far as understanding the words I will give you that, i'll have to go find a more suitable font.
  • Options

That Bard one you can put in a tavern background will make it stand out a lot more
    Ah yeah. I kinda wanted it nice and open so I can see the pretty forum image it the background. I quite like that effect. 
  • Options
    Decided that I like pink Sakura petals better than dark grey snow/ash.
  • Options
    Oooh. Those look purrrdy!
  • Options
    Just 2 sigs, that I did for some of the community members who had specific ideas in mind. Glad I could help... I'm really just learning as I go. Lol... will probably revisit the sigs I've done in a few months and see if I still feel proud of the work or embarassed by the attempts... haha.

• Options
    Looking good. You should put explosions into all your signatures. The bigger the better. 
  • Options
    Looking good. You should put explosions into all your signatures. The bigger the better. 

Thank you, I'm glad you like the sig! 
  • Options
    Really nice work here O: 
    I feel like mine's kinda big since I didn't originally make it for this forum. Might make a new one when I'm not feeling lazy xD
  • Options
    Yuukie said:
    Really nice work here O: 
    I feel like mine's kinda big since I didn't originally make it for this forum. Might make a new one when I'm not feeling lazy xD
    I've said this before but once is not enough. Your signature is awesome @Yukkie! :astonished:
  • Options
    Ooh. That's s nice too! I don't think you'll need to resize it. It looks pretty okay. My sig is considered quite small for the forums if you've been looking around.

Haha. I've just been experimenting with photoshop on this forums. So it really is more of a hobby thing than anything else. 

Animated sigs are the current trend right now. So you can play around with those if it tickles your fancy. 
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Yuukie said:
    Really nice work here O: 
    I've said this before but once is not enough. Your signature is awesome @Yukkie! :astonished:

I like the little flame animation you've added to yours as well @lexmax
  • Options
    Damnit, now I have the song stuck in my head.
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Damnit, now I have the song stuck in my head.

What song is that?  :o
  • Options

Hey @CylverRayne, are you using chrome? I'm not sure if the drag and drop feature works on other browsers.
    I'm using Firefox and the drag & drop works fine.
  • Options
    Just using Photoshop tricks to try not look too trashy in the company of real artists ^^
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Just using Photoshop tricks to try not look too trashy in the company of real artists ^^

Haha. I try not to compare. Just try and be happy with what I've done with my limited skill set and continue to learn. 
  • Options
    Im sooo jelly of the animations in some of these! Nice work Autumn!! (Im assuming these are your creations? My bad if they arent! lol) 
  • Options
    I didn't exactly create them, I mainly kit bashed and modified them from the internet. Heh, Thanks @Gemiichan