Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Funniest guild names or character names you have seen?

Hello folks, its gonna be awhile before launch, so lets start with coming up with stories on how you came across a funny character or guild name from your previous MMO's.

Mine was from WoW. i came across a guild spamming guild recruitment in general chat, whose name was "Gnome, thugs and Harmony". and since i was a huge fan on Bone-thugs-and-harmony, the HipHop Rap group, i seriously took a liking to this guild, but apparently you had to be attuned to some raid to join... such a bummer. 

Comments

• Options
    lol WoW....there were some crazy names of guilds in that game things like, Sick my Duck, or Fat Kids Lag IRL. How they got away with it I'll never know. Those guild names wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in LOTRO.
  • Options
    In EvE i am apart of a finance minded corporation called, "Shekel Squad".
    Gets me everytime.
  • Options
    Beep Beep Imma Jeep
    I'm a whale OoooOOooOoroauuuooooo
    She Looked Lvl 18

I can go on and on
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Things with LUL in the tag, full caps in the name. From a Dutch perspective its kind of strange. Hehe :expressionless:
  • Options
    My guild name in SWTOR is Tactical Wookie Assault Team. Join us and become a TWAT today.
  • Options
    i remember another from wow. "Your mum is my epic mount", and "No hordes allowed"(was a horde guild)
  • Options
    also some actual character names like Worgenfreeman,, oprahwindfury, Chucknourish
  • Options
    <We Have Candy in the Van>
  • Options
    also some actual character names like Worgenfreeman,, oprahwindfury, Chucknourish
    I have heard of those before.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I was in a guild very briefly in WoW called "Back Door Action" that was run by a GM who loved to play rogues. 

Don't judge me, I was young.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    I was in a guild very briefly in WoW called "Back Door Action" that was run by a GM who loved to play rogues. 

Don't judge me, I was young.
    you weren't that rogue were you? lol

• Options
    I was in a guild called Bootycall in TERA and it had a picture of an anime girls booty :^)
  • Options
    The best one I've seen was in WoW: a Draenei with name+title Pilot of the Exodar. Since Exodar is the Draenei capital that is essentially a ship that had crushed onto Azeroth, I think that's pretty funny.

Also any gnome DPS character with a name Gnomercy is pure gold.
  • Options
    There is a guild name that certain people in certain games use. I will not explain the meaning of the name. The name is Hotglue.
  • Options
    There is a guild name that certain people in certain games use. I will not explain the meaning of the name. The name is Hotglue.
    Why even bring something up if you're not going to explain the joke behind it though?..
  • Options
    Character name: Your friend's name
    Guild name: <Wears Panties>
  • Options
    Lilem said:
    Why even bring something up if you're not going to explain the joke behind it though?..
    Because I can hear the audible groans of the people who know what I am talking about. Because some people will be able to figure it out without me explaining anything.
  • Options
    Okay, fair enough.
  • Options
    I've seen a few weird/funny ones but honestly can't remember. The only one I remember was because a friend of mine was in the guild called <Panty Raiders>
  • Options
    "STD's are BoP"... lol
  • Options
    oh heres a kinder kinky and rude one... "Come Honor Face" lol
  • Options
    "It burns when i PvP"
  • Options
    Shamoo. I don't know what I expected when I witnessed this hulking tauren shaman dressed in a black and white transmog, but it made me burst out laughing.
  • Options
    i really liked this cool gnome rogue i met once. was all decked for pvp and was called Gnomercy. i followed him everywhere in bg's lol
  • Options
    Lumberjack Disco
  • Options
    I have seen a fishing guild named masterbaiters
  • Options
    I have seen a fishing guild named masterbaiters
    I always thought Masterbaiters are a guild of tanks that pull very well.
  • Options
    Kim Carrot Dashian
    Carrot Dash was the name of the donkey mount. 
  • Options
    just saw this is WoW, "Hyjal Kids Hyjal Wife" lol,(Mount Hyjal is a location in WoW)
  • Options
    "Girls love PVPness" that one used to amuse me.. then I grew up, and well, it still amuses me.