[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Gamers Chillout Lounge Discord

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Fan Sites
We are a gaming community site based in Australia with many members who stream on twitch and other mediums. AoC is going to be our go to game for streams once launch begins, but until then, feel free to mingle with us in on discord and follow us on twitch as we play and enjoy gaming.

Discord : https://discord.gg/SxrKu6G

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    My wife streams on Twitch here in NZ. I'm slowly brainwashing her about Ashes. I'll give her the info! Thanks.
  • lexmax you are probably the first New Zealander i have met on here so far, though others have claimed to be from NZ, you sound more legit lol
  • lexmax you are probably the first New Zealander i have met on here so far, though others have claimed to be from NZ, you sound more legit lol
    How could you tell? Did I slip somehow and write Fush and Chups? :smiley:
  • hahaha probably bro lol
  • Good luck guys! Nice to have Oceanic representative ^^