Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

You can change the color of the Intrepid Staff on the forums now :)

Comments

• Options
    Ahh i see i miss read, you don't mean to eliminate them, just make it optional. They are currently optional right now, if you don't want one don't make one.
  • Options
    Nice, no huge signatures clotting up my screen, and wider forums. Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    @tugowar I guess you can't please everyone, but a vast majority of us love the extension!
  • Options
    Thank god! These MONSTER signatures are cancer on this forum! Finally I can get rid of them :smiley:
  • Options
    This is amazing, thank you so much for taking the time to create it!   :)
  • Options
    I appreciate the effort but I prefer to just adblock the huge signatures that take up a quarter of the screen. Reasonably sized signatures are ok by me.

I'll throw a like your way for taking the time to make this!
  • Options
    Dont hate us that have large sigs. We have no control over to size them, or change them atm. If I could I would change mine, but it is locked in until they fix what is broken.
  • Options
    Mm? I thought they enabled full BBC encoding here. Can't you resize the pictures with the [size] code or does that not work here? I know some forums disable it on pictures.
  • Options
    Nope, can't change anything atm. It is broken, they know it is broken, it just isn't a high priority for them. Turning off signatures doesn't work, trying to change the image doesn't work, and so on.
  • Options
    Oh I see. Hope they get it fixed soon then!
  • Options
    tugowar said:

oh thank god. Thanks my guy
  • Options
    Fan FRICKIN tastic. Thank you!
  • Options
    Ya :)

Let me know if you have any ideas for how to make it better.  :)
  • Options
    tugowar said:

The signature stopper, I'd like it for the big signatures, the smaller ones are usually quite nice, and not as disruptive to my reading. I'm not sure if it is possible though, but I'd absolutely love that :)
  • Options
    I think the forum looks great as it is. But well done for making the mod.
  • Options
    Ariatras said:
    tugowar said:

The signature stopper, I'd like it for the big signatures, the smaller ones are usually quite nice, and not as disruptive to my reading. I'm not sure if it is possible though, but I'd absolutely love that :)
    I suspect that when they turn signatures back on they'll add the restrictions. If they don't, i think I can force it through the extension. We'll see what IS does. 

For now, the way I like to run it is signatures off in the extension, and then I press Ctrl+S to see a signature, like when there is a new person who I don't recognize. 
  • Options
    I've only just come back to looking at the game after backing during KS and being too busy to follow what's going on, and first thing I noticed was how horrible these forums are. So glad I found this extension so quick, life saver!
  • Options
    Barghest said:
    I've only just come back to looking at the game after backing during KS and being too busy to follow what's going on, and first thing I noticed was how horrible these forums are. So glad I found this extension so quick, life saver!
    Good time to come back. :) Pax content for Sept 1-4 should be cool!
  • Options
    Yay!
  • Options
    Yay!
    you are truly a lurker :P
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    This is a comment for the sake of a comment about this great thing that deserves a comment. So this makes this the comment of all comments!!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    yee
  • Options
    This is great
  • Options
    Still works :)
  • Options
    Uhhhh...when did you add the Firefox extension? :D Didn't see that. Nice work! :)
  • Options
    I made a couple updates:
    • If you bookmark a topic, it will now have more contrast in the list.
    • The Intrepid Staff's name appears as purple. 
    If you have the extension installed already, it'll auto update soon.  Otherwise, this version 1.3 is live on Chrome now and will be live on Firefox as soon as it's approved!

Thanks,
    tug
  • Options
    Thanks! I use light theme! :* I hate dark themes on the forums   :(
  • Options
    Is this Lemax? Lexmax? Who are you?