Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

First Person View

I have watched all the video's on the Pre-Alpha kickstarter video's, and they are all in third person view.  I prefer to play MMORPG in first person view.  Will first person view be available?

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully :) But if theres 3rd person available, thats probably the thing thats gonna be viable since you have better overview.
  • Options
    I hope that do allow it, because it's just the manipulation of a camera position you would think it an easy thing to add.
  • Options
    Not really a fan myself but options such as this one are never a bad thing.
  • Options
    Yes, it will be.  The Unreal Engine supports it already.
  • Options
    Different camera angles are usually offered in most games today.
  • Options
    I think first person view is a cool thing if you really wanna see how badass your epic whatever of killery is up close.  I never really stay in first person view, though, because I feel like in 3rd person theres much more utility available with being able to swivel your point of view.
  • Options
    I'm actually hoping you can zoom out of the 3rd person view... it seemed too close up for my taste. First person is good for looking around or taking a screen shot. But, First person is too... not MMO... IMO...