Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

"One For All" Guild, NA

Our guild is mainly focused on the fun aspects that the PvP and PvE scenes are going to offer. We will be a symbol of peace and justice and become heroes to the weak and timid, all while wearing a smile that says “It’s alright now, because I am here.”

We take this guild seriously, and we expect the same from you. This guild is only for those who accept our ideology and wish to be a part of it. We will become one of the top guilds, using a divided hierarchy that allows every member to be brought to their upmost potential. Our strength is derived from the acknowledgement that a strong group makes this adventure more enjoyable and more memorable. It is for those reasons that our guild is right for you.

Some information you'll need to know:

1) Every member of the guild will be screened beforehand, to make sure that you are both a good fit for the guild and that you have the potential required to keep up with a unified military.

2) Inform us of what your literal game plan is. Details and specifics are not extremely important, but it would be nice if you were able to tell us a bit about what you plan to offer to the guild so we can find a position that fits you exactly.

3) Upon the release of Ashes of Creation, we will be forming a Discord server for all group members to join. In order to fight effectively as a unit, trade resources and goods amongst each other, and have casual and fun interaction with one another all in live time, it is important to have a system in place to allow immediate and clear communication.

With that in mind, I sincerely hope our guild has piqued your interest. In both name and spirit, our guild is One For All, and we invite you to be one of our own.

~AllMight

Comments

• Options
    Hi I would like to be considered for your guild , upon the release of ashes of creation. I'm also in the military so I'm good at taking orders as well as staying unified with a group.
  • Options
    We would love to welcome you! It's awesome to hear that you're willing to take orders. Guild organization will be a key factor if we hope to be one of the top guilds. I'll go ahead and private message you with some details about your recruitment.

-Guild Secretary Sakura
  • Options
    I would love to join this guild. PLUS ULTRA
  • Options
    Heh. You are absolutely welcome to join zazukeys! I'll send you a private message with some other details about your recruitment.

-Guild Secretary Sakura