Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Traders Guild (NA)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2017 in North American Guilds

The purpose of this guild is to establish and control a Metropolis on an economic node for general use of the server.

If we succeed, then the aim of this guild will be to control, manage, and defend the city as a center of trade in our server, whether that requires economic, physical, or numerical strength.

Everything else is secondary. We will accept adventurers from all professions as long as they follow the rules we determine as more information comes out.

To Request An Alliance:

Message @refresh4 or post in this thread.

Rules:

TBD as release date approaches.

About me:

In my 11 year history as a gamer, I have played various MMOs, most notably including Runescape, EVE, FF, and ESO, among several others. My greatest achievement in gaming is from Runescape (which I have unfortunately quit after Jagex murdered the game), where I amassed a large fortune and brought the majority of my skills to 90+. In my time playing, I have been a high ranking member in several guilds/clans, and at one point was the elected leader of the >150 member clan TRE in Runescape.

Ever since I got fed up with Jagex and left RS3, I have been wandering between games looking for one that really gets it right(as good as OSRS is, I can't bring myself to redo a character from scratch that I spent over 6000 hours playing), and from what I have seen from Ashes so far, I believe they are on the right track. Aside from MMOs, I have played several other games over the years, from COD to LOL and have achieved success in each of them, but in the end, MMOs are my passion in gaming. Nothing compares to the feeling of playing them, from raiding, to skilling, to PVP, to trading, to simply shooting the shit in clan chat with my friends, they are a type of game whose core aspects I truly enjoy.

Outside of Gaming, I am a college student majoring in Economics, which I pursued due to my skill in in-game trading. I have done well in the major, and plan to use what I have learned to forward the guild. I Hope I can use what I know from my past experience and my current studies to make our guild a success.

-Refresh4

Quia Aurum Est Potestas

For now, this thread is not active. I will make a new thread and begin active recruiting once I have access to the beta.

Comments

• Options
    What server regions will you be aiming to play on? (NA, EU... etc)

• Options
    edited June 2017
    List of Members and Allies

Members (NA):
    -Administration:
    Refresh4 (Guild Leader)

Allies:
    Mana
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/32168/na-mana-quality-over-quantity/p1

• Options
    If any of you get a trader guild in EU servers I'll manage to be the best customer I can exchange a lot of Human Capital (body guards , caravans guards etc.) 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    if i joined you and went corrupt would that be ok
  • Options
    xexeb said:
    Your discord link is expired.
    Thanks, updated.
    https://discord.gg/EkzCpJU

if i joined you and went corrupt would that be ok

Probably fine, although please don't kill anyone near our city if we get one, it would probably be bad for business.
    When the game is more finalized and we get a guild administration going, we will probably set some more official rules out about that, one of which I am expecting to be "No attacking caravans and non PVP flagged characters in our Zone of Influence."

Kyama said:
    If any of you get a trader guild in EU servers I'll manage to be the best customer I can exchange a lot of Human Capital (body guards , caravans guards etc.) 
    I have no personal plans to operate in EU, as I expect one server will be difficult enough to set up and maintain, but if you or any of your friends on EU are setting up an EU server Trader's Guild and want to work together on coming up with ideas, feel free to join our discord!

-Refresh4
    Quia Aurum Est Potestas
  • Options
    I'll join it but I just said it like that to have your opinion I'll try to make sure my guild goes worldwide too but not yet
  • Options
    I admit, I hadn't really thought about how bad for business attacking caravans going to a node you support would be.  I mean, I wasn't planning on doing it anyhow but that could be a costly (pun intended) mistake. 

• Options

Sozia said:
    I admit, I hadn't really thought about how bad for business attacking caravans going to a node you support would be.  I mean, I wasn't planning on doing it anyhow but that could be a costly (pun intended) mistake. 

Indeed. I fully expect one of our common guild jobs to be protecting traders, and therefore welcome anyone with PVP experience wholeheartedly! As trade effects every aspect of a game, there will likely be a place for players of all walks in our guild.
  • Options
    bump