Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Intrepid is Expanding :0

«1

Comments

  • Please say they are our badges ^^
  • Those better be monitor boxes and not specialty breads. I didn't fund kickstarter for food buffs. Although, food buffs sounds like a great idea.

  • Where did you find the pic?

  • I'm sorry, I forgot to inform everyone. I've been hired as the official forum ambassador and class clown.

    All those monitors are for me, so I can watch EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.
  • Can I say I took the picture? XD
    jkjk
    They posted it on discord a few moments ago ^^
  • I remember watching the Intrepid workspace tour where it was explicitly voiced that they're hiring new people that will join the team soon. There were also tables already in place (and more to come from what I remember), and it was said that computers are on the way too.
  • lexmax said:
    Those better be monitor boxes and not specialty breads. I didn't fund kickstarter for food buffs. Although, food buffs sounds like a great idea.

    If you click on the pic, you can see it a little larger.  They are monitors for the empty workstations.
  • Krojak said:
    I'm sorry, I forgot to inform everyone. I've been hired as the official forum ambassador and class clown.

    All those monitors are for me, so I can watch EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.
    Your signature *_*
  • Diura said:
    Krojak said:
    I'm sorry, I forgot to inform everyone. I've been hired as the official forum ambassador and class clown.

    All those monitors are for me, so I can watch EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.
    Your signature *_*
    I've done a little something something to it. Doing a little more research to see about a little something something more :)
  • @Krojak you're soooo shinyyyy 


  • That picture makes me want to have pizza(i know those are not pizza boxes).
  • Krojak said:
    Diura said:
    Krojak said:
    I'm sorry, I forgot to inform everyone. I've been hired as the official forum ambassador and class clown.

    All those monitors are for me, so I can watch EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.
    Your signature *_*
    I've done a little something something to it. Doing a little more research to see about a little something something more :)
    I just noticed. Wow @Krojak, you are a special snowflake! :blush:
  • lexmax said:
    Krojak said:
    Diura said:
    Krojak said:
    I'm sorry, I forgot to inform everyone. I've been hired as the official forum ambassador and class clown.

    All those monitors are for me, so I can watch EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.
    Your signature *_*
    I've done a little something something to it. Doing a little more research to see about a little something something more :)
    I just noticed. Wow @Krojak, you are a special snowflake! :blush:
    I have this problem. I can't stop. I need to improve stuff. It's a condition.
  • @Diura took this pic while stalking Steven
  • @Krojak is this condition improving over time or?..
  • Ghyx said:
    @Diura took this pic while stalking Steven
    But  how can you even tell when a dwarf is stalking?? :confused:
  • lexmax said:
    Ghyx said:
    @Diura took this pic while stalking Steven
    But  how can you even tell when a dwarf is stalking?? :confused:
    I assume by the clatter of tripping and knocked-over objects going on in the background
  • lexmax said:
    Ghyx said:
    @Diura took this pic while stalking Steven
    But  how can you even tell when a dwarf is stalking?? :confused:
    I hide under the table.... xD such an obvious hiding place but nobody works it out xD
  • lexmax said:
    Ghyx said:
    @Diura took this pic while stalking Steven
    But  how can you even tell when a dwarf is stalking?? :confused:
    They take a break from drinking
  • The question I have is what if one of the devs is use in disguise 
  • Lilem said:
    @Krojak is this condition improving over time or?..
    Since there is no ROFLMAO button, 




  • Thought I was looking at pizza boxes... 

    Also intrepid, if you could sponsor me a good computer too with one of those wacom screens.  Or youknow, hire me, works out as well. (a)
  • Just noticed I wasn't the only one thinking of pizza, rip my observation skills

  • I'd love to work at Intepid, but the problem is I'd just spend all my time following Jeff around in wonder at such a beautiful man.
  • Thought I was looking at pizza boxes... 

    Also intrepid, if you could sponsor me a good computer too with one of those wacom screens.  Or youknow, hire me, works out as well. (a)
    oooh... Love your sig @ReaperOfCookies

    Om nom nom :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: nom nom nom :cookie::cookie::cookie:
  • Exciting times are upon us.  More furry death bunny LAN parties
  • Intrepid should give us pizza for all our hard work on the forums xD
  • They'll give us the game in 2018, hopefully. That's enough for me.
  • Diura said:
    Intrepid should give us pizza for all our hard work on the forums xD
    June stretch goal? The Waist Line Stretch Goal.
  • Diura said:
    Intrepid should give us pizza for all our hard work on the forums xD
    I'm easily pleased. I'd settle for 
Sign In or Register to comment.