Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

This would be cool

I was looking at the concept arts that Jeff Delierre has done. He is one of the artist on the team and this would be cool as a Possible Race  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/368943394447473568/

Comments

• Options
    Which one? The felines?
  • Options
    Some nice artwork there - some reptile humanoids so I can see some inspiration for Tulnar :) 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    purrrrrrr.... I like that
  • Options
    Cat people!   They'll trash your house!

• Options

..........and ignore the heck out of you.
  • Options

..........and ignore the heck out of you.
    Mine won't leave me alone, most of the time! She wants everything to be about her!
    She would let me brush her 8 hours a day, if given the chance. 

And she definitely thinks she's a person, too. 
  • Options
    Yes. I was thinking the Felines. Put in some destructive combat moves of like swipping and man that would really be fun to play. 
  • Options
    That would be purrty cool.
  • Options
    Cool idea. This will be a very popular race I'm sure. @Rumbleforge do you remember the furries in Second Life?
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Cool idea. This will be a very popular race I'm sure. @Rumbleforge do you remember the furries in Second Life?
    Yeah.... Yeah, I was part of another subculture there at the time... well, I should say, I associated with another one there.  (I'm largely an outsider anywhere I am)
    But we occasionally ran across them (oh man do I want to do some kind of roadkill pun here!) and well, I'm sure you well know they are quite an interesting bunch. 
    Definitely their own subculture, but rather harmless. 
  • Options
    I like that her face is more humanoid than feline. I always love beast races. I hope to see lots of variety in the Tulnar. It looks like there will be, but I don't know how much is set in stone.
  • Options
    Whoa Whoa Whoa they can make cat people but not a skeleton?  Why must you hurt me so intrepid 
  • Options
    In Fantasy Land anything is possible :)
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Whoa Whoa Whoa they can make cat people but not a skeleton?  Why must you hurt me so intrepid 
    I take back this as the skeletons on the stream were epic ^^
  • Options
    A undead/vampire class would be great.  Or a Necromancer, who as he becomes more powerful, he starts to change into a skeleton.
  • Options
    A undead/vampire class would be great.  Or a Necromancer, who as he becomes more powerful, he starts to change into a skeleton.
    A Necromancer turning into a skeleton sounds a bit like a demotion....
    Now, a Necromancer turning into a Lich....  that might be upward progression.  ;)
  • Options
    ^^LOL yeah, but you know what I mean, black cowl and skelly face etc, in fact the necro in EQ could do that, but I'd like it permanent not just a buff.