Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Wildlife and proffesions like skinning/leatherworking

First i love everything so far! keep up the good work!

I really hope that you consider your beasts.. like if i go hunting a deer or somthn for skinning.. please make it a bit real.. like afraid of me or avoiding me when it sees me. So many games like wow etc fail so hard its so stupid... why is this deer just looking at me and my axe from 1meters away, has it no sence of survival? Is it not a real animal??

I also hope you make your proffesions extensive and not something that only has like 20 items 2 create.. rather something uniqe and rare and exclusive for those who are willing 2 farm and put the effort in to a proffesion.. Like when you reach max level and youre an "Artisan" or something i want 2 FEEL like i am that... and not just 1 more out of 1000 people who can make the same stuff.

Individuality is Core at any mmorpg, people want 2 be different and uniqe, i hope you can make that show in all aspects of this beutifull game! Backing the project with 150$ kinda regretting not doing the 500$ though! KEEP IT UP BOIS!

Comments

• Don't expect the AI to be much different than in current MMORPGs.

Professions will probably as extensive as you're hoping for.
    According to the design.