Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I hate you, GIFs

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Forum and Discord Help
Why are you limited to only a 256 color pallet? Why must you distort my creations so?

Why must forums only allow gifs in their signatures, and not H.264 files? There is so much more room for me to be creative, yet you limit me so?  :'(

Comments

• Options
    So that people with slower computers don't have to wait a long time for useless content to load.
  • Options
    BearCare said:
    So that people with slower computers don't have to wait a long time for useless content to load.
    But my H.264 file is 5.21 MB, and the worse GIF file is 28.8 MB. The interwebs need to keep up with the times  :'(
  • Options
    I believe it's pronounced "gifs".
  • Options
    I don't know what all those things you're saying means @Krojak. But I agree. 
  • Options
    I don't know what all those things you're saying means @Krojak. But I agree. 
    Neither do I, so I disagree :tongue:
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Why are you limited to only a 256 color pallet? Why must you distort my creations so?

Why must forums only allow gifs in their signatures, and not H.264 files? There is so much more room for me to be creative, yet you limit me so?  :'(
    But your signature is so shiny. If you make it any shinier it will melt the interwebs.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Your signature is already so magnificent I genuinely can't imagine how it can be more beautiful o.o
  • Options
    Read this as "I hate you, GFs"

Another break up, @Krojak?
  • Options
    Hinbane said:
    Read this as "I hate you, GFs"

Another break up, @Krojak?
    I'm a happily married man :)
  • Options
    Krojak is this thread something that I can assist with or just a general statement about GIFs?
    many thanks =)
  • Options
    @Krojak needs help alright... but more of a white-coat wearing kind ;) 

ps <3 you Krojak
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    @Krojak needs help alright... but more of a white-coat wearing kind ;) 

ps <3 you Krojak
    Unfortunately that is far outside my scope of support lol =P
  • Options
    I'll go ahead and close this thread, thanks guys! If you have any other issues relating to Ashes of Creation, please do not hesitate to post up a thread! :)
This discussion has been closed.