Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can you please make it possible for good character creation?

I would like to see good low hair cut selections rather than a bald head selection smh, how about some kool fades with parts and designs to choose from, and better tattoo selections for each body part, along with good facial and skin color features. I would like to make my character look as much like me as possible.  

Comments

• Options
    They said in a QnA they will have a very wide variety of customization options.
  • Options
    Even if you didnt get the KS customization packages they said you will still have a wide array.  I wouldnt sweat it.
  • Options
    For a moment I thought you were talking about being a good character. sometimes its hard to understand a meaning for just a few words
  • Options
    The Devs said they are aiming to have a character creation system similar to Black Desert Online.
  • Options
    I'm pumped. I'm itching to get my fingers on the character customization. I want to build my chisel jawed, flowing hair holy man so badly.
  • Options
    If anything, please release the character customization early if it's crazy in depth. Otherwise i'll miss out on first day release because of my hours of trying to make a decision on a hairstyle (even though it may never be seen under a helmet)  :D
  • Options
    @RootedBane Devs have stated in a Stream that they want to have pre-launch character customation program.  Yea!  B)
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    @RootedBane Devs have stated in a Stream that they want to have pre-launch character customation program.  Yea!  B)

• Options
    And will we have the option to hide that helm -- i just hate it when my hair gets all mangled in that dirty hot helmet!