Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum problems

I have just come on for the first time today, and I am in shock over half of my likes agrees and lols have disappeared, and on top of that, I have lost a rank. If anyone can tell me why this has happened, I would be grateful.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Weird. Wasn't something said yesterday about the numbers of such thinks totally screwed up for some people also.  Like way too many?  Hacks were mentioned.  
     Or maybe you slipped between your bones?   
  • Options
    Ya something has to be wrong.  I don't even see your name on 
    "This weeks leader" list.    Someone not liking you atm.  
  • Options
    Tell me about it and yet over people still have no problems
  • Options
    Hmmmm, that seems weird.... ill ask :smile:

• Options
    They really need to fix their s#*t. These forums are superbugged. My account has so many problems... Hopefully they will find a way to solve all the issues before people get really annoyed.
  • Options
    They really need to fix their s#*t. These forums are superbugged. My account has so many problems... Hopefully they will find a way to solve all the issues before people get really annoyed.
    Speaking from the perspective of someone who works in IT support, that's not helpful.  If you've not already done so, you should post a discussion with the specifics of the issues you're experiencing so they can look into it.  If you're having issues with something that someone else has already reported, you could post on their discussion describing what you're seeing.  Information is key to problem resolution.
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Speaking from the perspective of someone who works in IT support, that's not helpful.  If you've not already done so, you should post a discussion with the specifics of the issues you're experiencing so they can look into it.  If you're having issues with something that someone else has already reported, you could post on their discussion describing what you're seeing.  Information is key to problem resolution.
    Absolutely agree but... I have already done all that multiple times. Now, please, just allow me to state the obvious. It helps letting some steam off.
  • Options
    Aw man, Nagash is being such a nag again, am I right folks?
    Who knew the damned souls of the under world were such downers?  ;)

But yeah, seriously...  I think we've all seen enough evidence that points system has been screwy as of late.  Now, whether it's due to outside interference or  administrators working on the forums internally, it would be nice to know. 
  • Options
    I already mentioned on another thread that I think it's third party - on my phone atm so can't see like history but Tolrag was one I remember definatley boosting my posts and another!- I'm sure it's getting fixed through cos my activity count reduced too but not as much as @nagash so dunno if it's stages- Dygz hasn't changed yet.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    The point system has a few bugs that are currently being worked on by the team and the guys/gals over at Vanilla so, all is well and it will be addressed :smile: but either way keep up the good work people!

• Options
    This might be due to spam posts (cloned posts) cleanup.
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    This might be due to spam posts (cloned posts) cleanup.
    I don't think so as if that was the case my posts would not have been taken away as I joined the day before the new servers and even then I only posted one thing 
  • Options
    nagash is this still affecting your account currently?
  • Options
    Hi i haven't heard back from you in regards to your issue being resolved, i'm going to go ahead and close the thread if your still having trouble with your account please open up a new thread or contact me or another moderator to help you out. 
This discussion has been closed.