Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How can i be part of the Beta?

Hello Everyone!! I think this game has a very huge Potential and i want to try it as a player. Is there any possiblity that i can get acces or is it just for some people [special one?]

Greetings
Saomaro

Comments

• Options
    Your best bet is to get a backer pack in the new shop that is coming out in a few weeks your other way is to win the weekly drawings but that's a long shot 
  • Options
    Where can i take part of one of those giveaways? 
  • Options
    Its random if you are part of the community you have already been entered that why I said it was a long shot 
  • Options
    Ahhh okay, Thanks  a lot for the quick answers. so hopefully i am lucky ;P 
  • Options
    Saomaro said:
    Hello Everyone!! I think this game has a very huge Potential and i want to try it as a player. Is there any possiblity that i can get acces or is it just for some people [special one?]

Greetings
    Saomaro
    Fingers crossed that a key comes your way, and welcome to the community

*winds up toy trucks and sets them off to welcome @Saomaro *

• Options
    Haha Thanks a lot man, i do already appreciate the Community :).  
  • Options
    There are many ways to be a part of the Alpha/Beta! 

If you joined the Kickstarter, then welcome aboard (depending on your tier)! If not, a new store will be available soon for you! Also, every week there is a weekly draw/raffle of all the members, so you have a chance like that as well! There are also many events planned, along with some raffles in the Livestreams and contests. 

I hope this answered your question! :) 
This discussion has been closed.