Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Anyoneeee know what the levels on this forum does?

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Ashes of Creation Design
I just hit double heat star (gta)  and while it's probably my biggest achievement so far in life, im still not sure wtf it means. do i get anything? maybe it's similar to street cred, in a sense.

Comments

• Options
    A big round of applause when you reach level 5 and not much else xD
  • Options
    Just gives you lots of nice stars ^^ 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Makes you get noticed more and haunted by Mr, Bones the wannabe God of death.  ( Don't tell him I told you that)

But mostly it tells the world you have lots of time to spend hanging around with good people!
  • Options
    100% street cred.  I think that "farming stars" isn't really the goal, rather a secondary effect from interacting with and building the community.  I say kudos to our 4-5 star members.  They are obviously making an effort to make this an informed and fun place to promote the game.
  • Options
    How do you get them stars?
  • Options
    More stars also means more shiny things to fill the empty hole in your heart!

Am I right, guys?  Guys?  What?  No?  
    Oh.... I mean, me neither.... I was just joking... ha!   Ha ha!    Just a joke!

*Wanders off*
  • Options
    More stars also means more shiny things to fill the empty hole in your heart!

Am I right, guys?  Guys?  What?  No?  
    Oh.... I mean, me neither.... I was just joking... ha!   Ha ha!    Just a joke!

*Wanders off*
    More like a filler for the spaces between @nagash ribs,
  • Options
    I see. I'm assuming you get stars based on people reacting to your posts, and also general activity.
  • Options
    I don't know how you get stars, but I seem to have gotten level 2...
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I see. I'm assuming you get stars based on people reacting to your posts, and also general activity.
    By the Lord
    @nagash I think he's got it! 
  • Options
    why must you bug me so much @CylverRayne im trying to watch evil dead season one 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    why must you bug me so much @CylverRayne im trying to watch evil dead season one 
    You're welcome, you vile rotting abomination, you! 
    ;)
  • Options
    nagash said:
    You're welcome, you vile rotting abomination adorable cuddle muffin, you! 
    ;)
    Fixed it for you Rumblebuddy  ;)
  • Options
    nagash said:
    What are you crying about?  I thought with all those exposed bones that you were a mosquito trap so I was send them all to you!
    Talk about the Ungrateful Dead!
  • Options
    What are you crying about?  I thought with all those exposed bones that you were a mosquito trap so I was send them all to you!
    Talk about the Ungrateful Dead!
    I see what you did there :astonished:
  • Options
    I ended up at two but I don't know if its just the frequency of my posts or if I got a lot of positive reactions
  • Options
    Yet again someone mentioned nagash and we're all completely off topic. The Lord of the stars and commander of the undead(?) strikes again.
  • Options
    *Clears throat.*

*Sea pirate voice*

Ahar! There be many theories about the stars....

Is they some sign of a pox, that yer picked up through fraternisation with the undead?
    Is they a blessed sign from the heavens, that ye be popular with the gods?
    Is they due to exceptional diligence and noteworthy work ethics?

*shifty eyes*

Yaharr, but there be none that know....
  • Options
    Yet again someone mentioned nagash and we're all completely off topic. The Lord of the stars and commander of the undead(?) strikes again.
    I guess being undead he hovers even when we don't see him and influences our minds with with a wave of a boney finger.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    He's like that Notorious Monster everyone stops to farm for the trinkets off of his bony person...
  • Options
    I just wanted to let you know that the stars most definitely indicate how the heavens will bring you fortune in the near future. Remember, AoC has a website for one reason, to make sure you get your stars!
  • Options
    So we can all sit together and count our stars while we drink some good tea and show off to us how cool our stars are.

Except for nagash, he's always splashing it around for some reason. So rude.
  • Options
    shows people how much time you've used of your life on this forum B)
  • Options
    Grisu said:
    So we can all sit together and count our stars while we drink some good tea and show off to us how cool our stars are.

Except for nagash, he's always splashing it around for some reason. So rude.
    How dare you, sir *slap* I am British first and foremost and the art of tea overtakes all role play. no please pass the cream