Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello fantasy lovers

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hi there, or how I would say in northern Germany "moin".

I am pretty excited to be a new member of this community. After roughly one year of search I finally found a MMO which could be "it"!

Everybody knows the big MMO's but also the old structures of it. Players go for the best and only the best and totally ruin the atmosphere. "Why are you skilling like this? You are useless without X and Y... bla bla bla" So now I am happy I found a game which recreates an epic and authentic fantasy atmosphere.

Do I have to tell you something about me?
If so: My name is Chris and I am 24 years old and started playing MMO's with the age of 13. So I spent almost half my life in a virtual world. This doesn't mean I have no career or private life with a relationship, it just complements it.
If not: Forget everything about the last few sentences :D

best regards
Chris aka DreamTears

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community @DreamTears :) \o
  • Options
    Welcome to the community o/
  • Options
    Hey, friend. @DreamTears
  • Options
    Do I have to tell you something about me?
    If so: My name is Chris and I am 24 years old and started playing MMO's with the age of 13. So I spent almost half my life in a virtual world. This doesn't mean I have no career or private life with a relationship, it just complements it.
    If not: Forget everything about the last few sentences :D
    I think it depends, if you look down, is your computer desk strewn with empty food packets, or is your clothing two days old and covered in crumbs?

If so, then you are totally built to be a 27/7 virtual dwarf, them beards are just made for crumb collecting.

*Sets up just-sub-light speed Internets as a gift to welcome Chris*

Happy to have you onboard!
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

• Options
    Hello and welcome ^^
  • Options
    Welcome good sir : )
  • Options
    Grüße @DreamTears!  Welcome to the community.

** Even though I've lived in Germany, I don't really speak much German.  I just used Google Translate to find something (hopefully) appropriate.  :)
  • Options
    Willkommen in den Foren @DreamTears!
  • Options
    hah!  Nice intro!
    Welcome to Ashes!