Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Forum Game] One fact about you

let's get to know eachother

????????????????????????

I'm addicted to ice coffee

Comments

• Options
    I'm left handed 
  • Options
    I'm always right. Except when my wife disagrees.
  • Options
    i'm a fantasy nerd

i like MMOs

i have a fluffy pet cat
  • Options
    I have a Ph.D. in genetics
  • Options
    I sneeze when I'm full - can't help it - true story, my man thought it was cute at first but now he's like QQ #Snatiation 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I have the friends and family lifetime discounted subscription in WoW. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I'm addicted to Oreo In all its forms. I could only eat that during my whole life. 
    I'm also BMing way to much
  • Options
    My claim to fame is, and not many people know this, but I am a genuine and legitimate descendant from a long line of Anglo Saxon nobility/royalty as far back as the House of Wessex. Hence my portrait is my ancestral coat of arms. Sometimes it can help in some circles to have a certain amount of blue blood. ;) It can also hinder, so let's all 'keep mum' about it ok?

Thankyou. :)
  • Options
    I was a journalist in the Army.
  • Options
    I drink too much alcohol 
  • Options
    Diura said:
    I sneeze when I'm full - can't help it - true story, my man thought it was cute at first but now he's like QQ #Snatiation 
    All these lols makes me feels sad QQ Its a real thing xD The torture I must face after I eat every meals - the shame at a restaurant I have when I have main course and I sneeze and my family say "awww no dessert cos you're full" and I'm like there is always room for dessert QQ
  • Options
    I've said it a couple of times already but in case people were thinking I was joking, I actually am a graphic designer.

Furthermore I do not care for this world.
  • Options
    I'm a teacher 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    日本語を話せる
  • Options
    I've said it a couple of times already but in case people were thinking I was joking, I actually am a graphic designer.

Furthermore I do not care for this world.
    Can confirm
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    日本語を話せる

私じゃない
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I'm a psychologist by degree, but haven't worked as one for a single day. This topic quickly turned into "what do you do for a living" thread :)

• Options
    I like playing chess.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Ghyx said:
    Holy cow dude, I'm impressed!

I was once a history teacher. The topic for my masters was "Flatulence: Mankind's Obsession" and was about the history of toilet humor.

*It never was published for some reason.
  • Options
    I have two college diplomas, and my career is absolutely unrelated to them.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    @Ghyx said:

I was once a history teacher. The topic for my masters was "Flatulence: Mankind's Obsession" and was about the history of toilet humor.

did we just become best friends 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Karthos said:
    @Ghyx said:

did we just become best friends 
    Let's make bunk beds!

• Options
    I have absoloutly no skills or qulifications worth mentioning.
  • Options
    I love horse riding.
  • Options
    I do accounting stuffs.
  • Options
    Ugh even though its one fact I thought of another one that is kinda cool - I'm a twin in rl :D Non identical :) This Scottish girl is full of surprises ;D 
  • Options
    Karthos said:

Aw thanks buddy :) it's great to be part of such a diverse community!!

*collects a DNA sample from each of you*
  • Options
    Ghyx said:
    Karthos said:

Aw thanks buddy :) it's great to be part of such a diverse community!!

*collects a DNA sample from each of you*
    I see your game, you're just here to get into our genes...
  • Options
    I'm a fire performer and ran off to join the circus, true story (it didn't work out.) But I still spin alot of fire.  Poi and Contact Staff mostly.
  • Options
    I had the opportunity to go semi-pro on Team Fortress 2, got invited to a competitive team through a friend of a friend. (was fun for a while)