Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello you, and you, and you too.

Hello, Just wanted to drop in for a quick Hello. I try not to get too engulfed in the hype train when a game is so far out, but something about this one is drawing me in (even with the limited amount of info released so far). I find myself eagerly anticipating that push notice on my phone that says Intrepid has released a new video on YouTube :) . Anyway, a little about me... I'm old, Live in Detroit, Love the PVE side more than PVP side, but some good ol' world PVP is always a good time. Played a lot of WoW, Rift and WildStar, did a lot of raiding in all three. Usually rock a dps caster, but want to try something different.

Thats about it for now. I'm off to go read all the forums and Discord chats.

Take Care.

Comments

• @Dybbuk

A warm welcome to you! Don't hesitate to ask questions either here or on <a href="https://discord.gg/v2Fwzaf">Discord</a>. A little hype never killed anybody, right? ^-^

Yes, the best of both worlds! PvP and PvE, sometimes you just need a change of pace. :)
    Nice to have you around!

~ Zention
  • Welcome!! Im Rimirg, and I'm new too! As Zention has mentioned (Just noticed it rhyms :D), you shouldn't hesitate to join discord and ask some questions. All of us in the Forums/Chat will answer it for you, and if not us; Steven will :D. Also, get ready for the hype for a new video coming out tomorrow (hopefully). It will be releasing some ingame cotent (the combat gameplay)! So thats something to look forward to. Just so you know, if you join the discord, you will be automatically signed up for a raffle, releasing Beta Keys, so thats a good reason to join the discord am I right xD. Anyways, welcome again and I hope to see you around :D
  • @Dybbuk Welcome !
  • Welcome :)