Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello, Siljon here!

Hello everyone!

From Sweden here and I most say I am very intrigued about this game and what they are saying. Most of my questions are way to detailed to be even be asked right now in the moment.

But I do believe I already know what kind of gamestyle I will work on. Focus heavy on crafting, I really do love that part of MMORPG. For example Mu Online and Archeage.

Also what are you guys doing while waiting for this game to be released?!?

Best regards
Siljon
;)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community !! o/
  • Options
    Hello @siljon and welcome to the great game that has yet to be released I hope you enjoy it here in the community as some many people have 
  • Options
    * whittles a decorated spoon to welcome @siljon to the table*
    welcome! 
    not sure what ask the others are suing, but I'm just happily wasting time and having fun on the forums until the game gets here :)
  • Options
    siljon said:
    Hello everyone!

From Sweden here and I most say I am very intrigued about this game and what they are saying. Most of my questions are way to detailed to be even be asked right now in the moment.

But I do believe I already know what kind of gamestyle I will work on. Focus heavy on crafting, I really do love that part of MMORPG. For example Mu Online and Archeage.

Also what are you guys doing while waiting for this game to be released?!?

Best regards
    Siljon
    ;)
    Welcome to the community!  And to answer your question, we're spending a LOT of time here in the forums sharing our enthusiasm for the game.  :)
  • Options
    @siljon Well currently just chilling with guild members, playing different games such as Prey, GW2, FFxiv. What are you up to? What sort of characters do you usually play?
  • Options
    Welcome to the world of Ashes! Happy to have you here!

And Sweden is the greatest country ever. You guys have Federer AND Wawrinka!
  • Options
    Hail @siljon
    How are you ? Nice to meet you and welcome to our community :D 

What i'm doing while waiting ? Let me see.. playing another MMOs :D:D
    At the moment playing Guild Wars 2 and BlackDesert Online.
  • Options
    Hi @siljon. Welcome \o :)
  • Options
    Welcome! What kind of toons do you enjoy playing?

• Options
    Welcome @siljon! We definitely will need crafters in the future! As for me, I always play a healer. Currently just playing around with photoshop, watching anime, and trying out the Kritika CBT while waiting for this game!
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

@Possum , @Megs – Hanging around forum sounds like fun, I guess I will have to dig deeper into it.

@I_Am_Sithis – Right now I am watching every Twitch video out there about Ashes of Creation while I am playing around in Photoshop and working on a website. If I do play games it’s PUBG.
    I usually play characters like Rogue and Mages, how about you?

@Welphgryn – Sorry to ruin your love for Sweden but you talking about the country Schweiz, it’s a different country from Sweden, hope you love us still xD

@Azariia – I like to play they Male toons the most, but if I don’t find a look that I like, or for tactical purpouses then I go for female.

Best regards
    Siljon

• Options
    Hej på dig @siljon ?  i hope thats  sweedish?
  • Options
    @Zekima Haha yes it is, mean "Hello there Simon". Where did you learn that?
  • Options
    siljon said:

@Welphgryn – Sorry to ruin your love for Sweden but you talking about the country Schweiz, it’s a different country from Sweden, hope you love us still xD

Really? OMG... I feel so.. American right now  :D

If it's not in the United States I have no idea where it is lol
  • Options
    siljon said:

I just googled this, and I just found out Sweden and Switzerland are 2 different countries LOLOLOL

Oh my American brain.. you fail me yet again.  :D
  • Options
    Welphgryn said:
    siljon said:

I just googled this, and I just found out Sweden and Switzerland are 2 different countries LOLOLOL

*Offers cuddles and cups of tea to @Welphgryn*
    Don't panic, but you may have just accidentally reinforced most of the world stereotypical opinions about the US.

• Options
    Megs said:
    Welphgryn said:
    siljon said:

*Offers cuddles and cups of tea to @Welphgryn*
    Don't panic, but you may have just accidentally reinforced most of the world stereotypical opinions about the US.

It's okay. I'm keepin' it real  :D
  • Options
    @Welphgryn Funny thing is that we European people sit on our high horse and laugh at the Americans when they don't know, but if you ask a European to name all the States in the USA we wouldn't get that right, so no worries, haha :D
  • Options
    siljon said:
    @Welphgryn Funny thing is that we European people sit on our high horse and laugh at the Americans when they don't know, but if you ask a European to name all the States in the USA we wouldn't get that right, so no worries, haha :D
    Honestly, the 50 states are pretty tough haha I bet most Americans would get them wrong lol
  • Options
    siljon said:
     Most of my questions are way to detailed to be even be asked right now in the moment.
    A very warm welcome, @siljon. I totally understand how you feel, I have a lot of very convoluted questions to pose as well. But I'm sure that developer's streams and posts will help me understand which their vision will be.

Feel free to open a new thread and ask whatever comes into your mind that hasn't been assessed yet!
  • Options
    < Would be hard pressed to name most of the countries in the EU even... well I know roughly who is where... but I struggle hard with anything further away than I could walk to in three months....
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Welphgryn said:
    siljon said:
    Honestly, the 50 states are pretty tough haha I bet most Americans would get them wrong lol
    Most, perhaps.  But not all.  Personally, I have known all 50 states and their capitals since the 4th grade.  :)

As for the rest of the world, I may not know all the national capitals, but I would wager than I can find on a globe any country you name.
  • Options
    Welcome to this great community
  • Options
    Don't be afraid to be active on the forums. Welcome. 
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community!!!

Personally, I'll be passing the time by playing terrible games with friends, so we can make fun of them and not get attached, hehe.  Also some DnD and Pathfinder fun will be had.
  • Options
    Welcome @Siljon! I hope you have a great time with this community. They're a great bunch.
  • Options
    @Possum Impressive, I suck with names, haha x)

@Elder Haha thank you, I am really trying to figure out what I should comment and do on the forum right now. But I suppose I will find something fun to do while waiting on the forum!

Thanks for the welcome guys!