Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Email sent out to backers on Kickstarter

Hello!

So i backed the game on kickstarter but i didnt get any email so far. Friend of mine got it already. Just wondering if it goes out in waves or if my email provider is just not liked that much xD 

My backer email is different to the one i used here btw.
So if someone could talk to me that be great :)

Comments

• how do i pledge for this game? i would like for this company to take my money 

• @subOr that sounds like a problem at Kickstarter's end. Try logging in and checking the status of your pledge.
  • Euphorium said:
    how do i pledge for this game? i would like for this company to take my money 

There will be a second chance to back the game on the 20th. Here is the note from Intrepid:
    June 20th will also be the launch of our store at www.AshesofCreation.com where members who were unable to participate in the Kickstarter, due to limited payment processing, will have an opportunity to back Ashes.
  • Euphorium said:
    how do i pledge for this game? i would like for this company to take my money 

The Kickstarter campaign ended.  But there is another backer campaign coming up on the Ashes of Creation website.  I believe it's going to begin around 6/20.  It won't be the same, as far as we know.  We don't have a lot of details yet.
  • ok thank you so much for the information 
  • @sub0r . Intrepid is currently waiting out the 14 day processing time before they get the information about who brought what etc. after that time as ended and they have gone through it all email's will be sent out to your kickstarter email nominated email address for you to apply on this website.

if you are talking about a email from kickstarter i believe you should of been sent at least 2 one confirming that you selected a pack and after the kick stater concluded a email saying details about your pack and payment. if you didn't get this email's i suggest you contact kickstarter support :smile:

This discussion has been closed.